Watch Freeks banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this on Amazon last week after I broke my watch(yeah,I only had one working watch). I showed it to one of my friends and she said: "It's kinda flashy,isn't it?" Lol

My box of broken watches

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
This particular model was very popular and they've sold them in huge numbers. Hope it serves you well.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! This watch is very accurate,I haven't had to adjust the time since I put it on my wrist a month ago.

·
Super Moderator
10,601 Posts
Love the blue on this one True, and how it seems to become very vibrant,
and then extremely deep ! :clap2: Even the sterile stainless inner ring is great,
and sets the rest of the watch off perfectly.

Such a cool watch, and of course cat !! :cool: :cool2: Congrats once again !!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
+/- zero seconds for a month? That's amazing!
Haha,not quite that good,but pretty close.It is still less than a minute off from the clocks on my computer and cable TV(cable is faster than my computer by about 10 seconds). Don't think you can get a better watch for $67. This one has the Seiko NH 35A movement.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I got this on Amazon last week after I broke my watch(yeah,I only had one working watch). I showed it to one of my friends and she said: "It's kinda flashy,isn't it?" Lol

My box of broken watches

A Rolex on the scrap pile?

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using a dial up modem.

Reactions: rinzler and Roarry

·
Registered
76 Posts
Can't go too far wrong with the Invicta divers in my opinion. The only trend that I wish would burn <b>hard</b> is that date mag bubble.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
631 Posts
If you Google the procedure the magnifier can be removed with the remote possibility that you can scratch/crack the crystal. I've removed two with no problems just be patient. Improves the look of the watch greatly. Best 70$ value on the web in my opinion. Enjoy

·
Registered
920 Posts
Got this model and then shipped it off To a gent in Pittsburgh, PA for the bezel to modded to a bluer color added solid end links and oyster style solid stainless snap lock bracelet. It came back even better and presented a super solid time piece. It’s very comfortable to wear and looks great with wearing any attire.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Got this model and then shipped it off To a gent in Pittsburgh, PA for the bezel to modded to a bluer color added solid end links and oyster style solid stainless snap lock bracelet. It came back even better and presented a super solid time piece. It’s very comfortable to wear and looks great with wearing any attire.
Wow! That looks really great! The bracelet on mine was broken in another bike accident(my 3rd) so I haven't worn it in a while but tonite I put a new strap on it. It takes a licking and keeps on ticking,lol.

·
Registered
523 Posts
How big is that Invicta? I love their look and price, but when I see them in person, they are too large for my taste. My sweet spot is typically 38-42mm case size w/out crown. Although I do have some 37 mm and one 45 mm.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How big is that Invicta? I love their look and price, but when I see them in person, they are too large for my taste. My sweet spot is typically 38-42mm case size w/out crown. Although I do have some 37 mm and one 45 mm.
Mine is 40 mm

·
Registered
523 Posts
Oh yeah, that's a nice size.

·
Registered
920 Posts
A couple months with this Invicta and I can’t be more pleased ... it’s the perfect size and has good looks too . I would not hesitate getting another variant of this watch .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts