Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Item is now available -

http://www.shopnbc.com/PRODUCT/?track=-20301;&familyid=J177777&cm_re=Search-_-family-_-N

[*]Bracelet: Stainless Steel w/ Maritime Aluminum (1) [*]Straps:
Genuine Leather (1)
Polyurethane Rubber (1)
Silicone Rubber (1) [*]Movement: Swiss ISA 8172/220 Quartz Chronograph [*]Crystal: Flame Fusion [*]Crown: Screw down w/ function pushers [*]Clasp: Deployant [*]Bracelet Measurements: 9" L x 28mm W [*]Strep Measurements: 10" L x 28mm W [*]Case Measurements: 50mm [*]Water Resistance: 50 ATM - 500 meters - 1650 feet [*]Model Numbers:
Shock Blue: IN6688
Shock Orange: IN6691
Shock Green: IN6690
Shock Yellow: IN6689

·
Registered
563 Posts
imported post

I'm not biting on this deal but I can tell you that it will price at somewhere around $380.00 on the OTV with VPs around 45 bucks,,,LMAO

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

If there was a black option I might bite, but i dont do color so i am out! Cool concept for this watch and should have been done this way from the beginning if you ask me!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I really want to buy a SAIII Kit! I really do. I'd rather have some differing variations for us to choose from. Then, I'd buy one! Maybe if this kit sells well, they'll make one with an automatic movement and other quartz options for people who like some original-type designs.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Couldn't if I wanted to, but the color just isn't me. I also have two subaqua noma IIIs, which is plenty for me. If the kit was available as an UPGRADE for my two stainless SANIIIs with a couple of straps, etc. I might be interested, but doesn't EVERYBODY have a SAN (or several) yet? How many new people does ShopNBC bring to the party every week? This just has to be at or near full saturation now, but we'll see how it sells.

As many know, I am the antithesis of a fan of the ISA movement... JS stated elsewhere that Invicta would soon get past this (apparently HUGE) quantity of ISA's and start carrying some ETA 251,s, SW200 and 500s (WOOHOO!) as well as others. I could come out of the Invicta NBZ for an sw500, I think.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

I'll wait to pick one up from a DIS-SATISFIED buyer at a substantial Discount!!

I think i'm pretty much done with SHOPNBC and OTV's

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
I'll wait to pick one up from a DIS-SATISFIED buyer at a substantial Discount!!

I think i'm pretty much done with SHOPNBC and OTV's
I'm with George on this one. I already own a SAN III Auto. I'm not a big fan of multiple variations of the same watch. I have done this with the Pro Divers, but they are all quite different. No more Invicta's for me. I've taken my collection in a different direction.

·
Registered
560 Posts
imported post

the end links are solid, it has the small hook on the bottom to keep it from flipping away from the case.
I do like the new bracelet design on this one and the case on the san111 has been one of my favorites. I don't care for the dial at all.

If you like this model, best to wait a few months if you can and get a real good deal when people start selling them for the new models

·
Registered
261 Posts
imported post

Won't be pulling the trigger on this one. Not a fan of the CF dial. I'm still waiting for the old 4696 to come down to a price I can afford (which these days would be about 50 bucks! lol)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.