Watch Freeks banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

SOLD PLEASE DELETE!!!!!

I am reluctantly putting my Gunmetal Diamond/Meteorite OGIII up for sale. I never wear this anymore and have my eye on something, plus I need to save up for the ViperFish release.

This watch has been worn about 25 times in the nearly 2.5 years I have owned it. I have never had an issue with the movement or quality of this piece. The Meteorite dial really pops, especially with the gunmetal colored markers. There is a blemish on the side of the case (non crown side) that I cannot get to come up in the photos. It was caused by a previous winder that did not accommodate larger diameter watches very well. It is very inconspicuous though. Other than that, no major scratches, no worn plating anywhere and the crystal is still like brand new. All original packaging is included. This is number 916/1200.

Here are the specs from ShopNBC. This was purchased during the big event it was released during in 2007.

Resilient stainless steel forms the case, paired with an exhibition back, so you can view the impressively rare Swiss Sellita SW 200 automatic movement. Set around the unidirectional rotating bezel are 1.51ct of gorgeous white diamonds. Shielding the exotic meteorite dial from the bumps and bruises of life, is a highly scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Hour markers are applied to the dial in gunmetal, gold-tone or silver-tone; with a date window and luminescent dial hands. Bringing all these exquisite features together is a stainless steel bracelet, with your choice of gunmetal, two-tone or all silver-tone solid links with a deployant clasp.
[*]Bracelet: Stainless steel [*]Movement: Swiss Sellita SW 200 automatic [*]Crystal: Sapphire [*]Crown: Screw down [*]Clasp: Deployant [*]Bracelet Measurements: 9" L x 22mm W [*]Case Measurements: 48mm [*]Water Resistance: 20 ATM - 200 meters - 660 feet
I am asking $400 or best offer. The price will include shipping via USPS to the CONUS (out of country will be additional at the expense of the buyer) insurance for the purchase price is also included. I only accept PayPal. No trades accepted. THANKS for looking!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

what a beautiful watch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.