Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I don't like it at all. Either one of them.

And

Those pushers have to be a mistake OR PROBABLY PHOTOSHOP'D in for the ad slick pictures above.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

I don't typically like ana-digis, except for on G-Shocks, but I dig this one. I like the rugged, industrial look of this one. I DON'T like the preliminary price for it though! I don't see over $800 here.

**edit** I guess only the 6423 is ana-digi. I dig the 6494 more.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I wonder if they are both have the Back Light?

TUNAKLLR wrote:
I don't typically like ana-digis, except for on G-Shocks, but I dig this one. I like the rugged, industrial look of this one. I DON'T like the preliminary price for it though! I don't see over $800 here.

**edit** I guess only the 6423 is ana-digi. I dig the 6494 more.

·
Registered
95 Posts
imported post

I loved this watch at first sight. Not the price though when I found out about it. My brother in law doesn't like the name Coalition Forces because of the stuff going on in Iraq, lol. But I love the watch.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Out of all the new stuff that Invicta is coming out with aside of the Venom with the Valgranges and the SAN IV this is my favorite watch!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
imported post

Not sure on this one yet, will have to wait and see it when on air. Gonna have to wait on the SAN IV until after the Basel Watch Show in March. I think that Invicta wants to introduce that watch on the world stage before selling it on Shop NBC.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

I'm not sure about either...

Kind'a still on the fence, cause other than theG-Shock...

Never been a big fan of the Ana-Digi..

However, I am looking forward to seeing it live! :b

Who knows...

It just may surprise me! :b

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
imported post

I actually kind of like it. I would really need to see one in person, and see what kind of price point we're talking about, but I would probably buy one.

At least it's different looking. And it kind of reminds me of my old Breitling Emergency.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
That's actually not bad looking. It's nice to see some new designs.
I agree, Rob . . . I kind of like it . . . however, my mind also tells me to "pass".

Honestly . . . it's weird . . . I saw the pic of the watches, and thought . . . "How cool" . . . then my very next thought was "avoid . . . avoid"! :lol

Well, in any event . . . I will wait and see how low these drop by the end of the summer, then consider getting an auto version (if one exists) on a deal-a-day site. :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.