Watch Freeks banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

Looking at the picture again I hope this comes out in a variety of colors (bezel and dial) because while I like the red and blue one, I just do not see actually wearing it. I think I like the style of this watch more then the current example. Wonder what it will cost?

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

seems expensive to me especially with the lower prodiver prices recently. wonder if they will be discounted on the special shows in october.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
imported post

liquid wrote:
seems expensive to me especially with the lower prodiver prices recently. wonder if they will be discounted on the special shows in october.
i understand what you are saying,,,,but there is a big difference between these divers and the ones they have been putting out at $68 recently....these are bigger, more copmlicated , much , much better bracelet and a much more expensive look all around.....i think the price is great for what you are getting........and guess what , that means something coming from me......im not that big of an invicta fan......ask anyone who knows me ...lol

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

I bet these are available during the anniversary weekend for around $100. JMHO

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
liquid wrote:
i understand what you are saying,,,,but there is a big difference between these divers and the ones they have been putting out at $68 recently....these are bigger, more copmlicated , much , much better bracelet and a much more expensive look all around.....i think the price is great for what you are getting........and guess what , that means something coming from me......im not that big of an invicta fan......ask anyone who knows me ...lol
i can see what you are saying, but i guess i will reserve my final thoughts until i can see them on one of the shows or in person. with the way prices have been slashed and slashed of late i get concerned. maybe (hopefully) you will be correct and this will be a watch that is worth the price tag.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.