Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

hey can anyone........from "over there" send me some images and stats on the invicta casual diver that is upcoming in the future..........would be appreciated.......

thanks

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

it does look like a variation of the scuba, i would just like if someone would pm me some more pics and or any stats that is available on the watch

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

last i saw there was nothing but the sneak peek pics - i like the watch but i'll pass on the bracelets -kinda looks too fancy for a PD

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

gjimenez wrote:
last i saw there was nothing but the sneak peek pics - i like the watch but i'll pass on the bracelets -kinda looks too fancy for a PD
the only reason i like it is because it reminds me of the accutron vx-200, with the same kind of bracelet, but the accutron is a little on the small side, so i just want to see how big this invicta diver is , and the specs on it..........i really dig that bracelet.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

This is what JS wrote on his sneak peek -sounds solid - i took another look
it's nice looking but i like my divers on rubber or leather -bracelet is really nice but i'm not digging it on a diver style -G

Coming on the very next Invicta shows!

These two are very similar designs, but they are different. Different cases, bezels, etc.

To those that remember the luxurious bracelet on the old Bijoux Lupah, the black diver has a nearly identical bracelet, it is amazing.

Black diver:
47mm diameter
13mm thick
25mm bracelet tapering to 23mm, 4mm thick
Swiss ISA 8173 Day, Date, Alarm, GMT, Power Reserve movement

Sporty diver:
47mm
13mm thick
23mm bracelet tapering to 21mm, 4mm thick
Swiss ISA 8176 Date, GMT, offset seconds

tattoo chef wrote:
gjimenez wrote:
the only reason i like it is because it reminds me of the accutron vx-200, with the same kind of bracelet, but the accutron is a little on the small side, so i just want to see how big this invicta diver is , and the specs on it..........i really dig that bracelet.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

no problem bro

I like the blue one - hoping they'll come out with a rubber strap version later on -like they are gonna do with the Bolt which looks HOT on the rubba!!

you still gonna go to that PAGGT?

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

i helped plan the thing............ill be there bro.........not going to miss it for anything

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

gjimenez wrote:
cool! i'm about 75% -dependant on the wife!
I am also still trying to make my schedule work to come, but long drive.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

We have obtained permission from the original photographer to post this image.

I do have to say that this. While it does have some similarities to the new Invicta Scuba, it isa cool new watch design.

Thank you Jim Skelton for permission to post this image.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
gjimenez wrote:
You know, you're right about that bracelet. It does kinda look like the Accutron a little! I like the Sporty version with the Pepsi bezel (you can never have too many) as it's really nice looking!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Ironcross wrote:
I love the two-tone bezel.
Yeah -that watch really pops -i might have to change my mind on this one!! LOL

typical of a PD junkie like me !!

:cool:

·
Registered
263 Posts
imported post

You know what else I like better on this Diver compared to the Scuba , is the look of the GMT hand, and also the way the outer 24hr ring is designed so it curves upward towards the crystal.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

After looking at this watch again, I did notice the date aperature and I'm not crazy of those big open date aperatures.

·
Registered
263 Posts
imported post

sheraortho wrote:
After looking at this watch again, I did notice the date aperature and I'm not crazy of those big open date aperatures.
I really don't understand the point of them either.and why they don't include the odd numbers.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

On my Scuba I think it is actually a big waste of space and it can take away from the dial behind it. I with it was just the one number showing and a smaller opening.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts