Watch Freeks banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is this 94% rated Bolt Zeus COSC. It is in very good condition. The only blemish is the scratch on the bracelet as shown in the picture below. It runs perfectly and keeps perfect time. If you are unfamiliar with the COSC rating it is a set of criteria that certify a movement's accuracy. http://www.cosc.ch/portrait.php?lang=en This comes from a non-smoking home and has been very well cared for. It's never been dropped or submersed in water. I'm asking $249 shipped. The cheapest I found one anywhere else was $319. I will send the COSC certificate and all extra links with the watch. I'll ship USPS insured and accept Paypal or personal check if you are established here. I can offer several references and carry a 100% ebay rating under bradsotak0003. I would consider a trade for a piece of comparable value. I'm an honest seller and treat people the way I want to be treated. Please contact me if more pictures or any other info is needed or if you have questions Thanks guys and gals

Movement: Swiss Made ETA 251.233 COSC Quartz Chronograph
Crystal: Flame Fusion
Crown: Screw Down w/ Function Pushers
Clasp: Deployant
Bracelet Measurements: 8-3/4 L x 34mm W
Case Measurements: 52mm
Case Thickness: 22mm
Weight: 14 oz
Water Resistance: 20 ATM - 200 meters - 660 feet

1 - 1 of 1 Posts