Watch Freeks banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

i know a bunch of people on this site like yellow dial watches. well there is one on sale today on invictashark - http://invicta.chronoshark.com/default.aspx

Invicta 6605 Corduba Collection Chronograph Yellow Dial Leather Strap 200M Mens Watch - $85

big big watch - 52mm + the crowns.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

I love that dial -and i like the Corduba- only problem is -i have the Ibiza and this one's gonna be the same story- it literally looks & feels like a plate on my wirst - so i'll pass -
thanks for posting it!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Love yellow dial watches but have to stay away from Invicta until I get my NFW and Hamilton kick out of the way.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

let me just warn anyone...........this watch is kinda uncomfortable. it is the same width as a russian diver, but is made very different. a russiand diver is big, but is actually very comfortable on the wrist. this particular corduba, wich i have owned in the past was very uncomfortable and looked very massive and like wathurself stated, it looks like a plate on your wrist and wears like one as well. ..my opinion, if you like that look and want a big watch, go with the actual russian diver, youll be more satisfied.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts