Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Last month, Aug. 20th I bought the new Invicta 48mm, bracelet watch (model #6055) w/ the S.S. Bracelet, Blk. Dial & Lt. Green Bezel. Not because I thought it was striking, etc. but I have the Original, 40mm, coin-edged, Invicta-blue dial & bezel w/ S.S. & gold Bracelet from 1992ish & at least 1 of most Pro-Divers that has come out since.

I realized today is 1 month since I put it on a winder (Fair Warning this new NH25A - S11, 21 jewel movement CAN NOT be wound, which I thought was VERY DUMB)! WELL This INCREDIBLE watch was NOT gained NOR lost ONE SECOND in 31 DAYS!!!! An Automatic for about $125.00 DID NOT NEED RESET BY 1 SECOND after 31 days on a little SWI ($149.99) watch-winder!!!

I AM STUNNED!! This A.M. I ordered J-177239, BLK dial & bezel w/ RED ring. A week or 2 ago Invicta & ShopNBC offered the same watch w/ a rubber strap for about $75.00, if they do again I will buy at least 1!!! This MOVEMENT IS AMAZING!!! I URGE ALL of you to try this WATCH!!!

For the Movement, price & quality I give it 11 STARS!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

sounds like a great purchase. I would love to see pictures.

ps - I moved your info above out of the FAQ thread and into to the Invicta section and it's own thread for you!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

63invictasandcounting wrote:
Thanks TV Dinner I may need HELP in the future as I am new to this Forum Thing.
NP at all Sir. Ask anytime and there are MANY people here who will be happy to help!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

TV Dinner; Hi it's 63invictasandcounting, you said you would like to see a Pix of the new 48mm Pro Diver w/ the new auto movement - Well if I can figure it out again you'll see it in a minute

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

GOOD NEWS - The New Invicta Automatic Movement I Talked About The Other Day That In 31 Days Had NOT Lost Nor Gained 1 Second. Well I Found 2 more Invictas At ShopNBC
W/ That New SII NH25A Movemont.
S-NBC # J-177080, an I-Force For $190.90 & $9.99 S&H And
S-NBC # J-177776 Also an I-Force, on Sale, For $108.00 & $9.99.
Believe Me Guys The SII NH25A in my new 48mm Pro Diver is
MORE PRECISE than any Quartz I OWN!! NOT 1 Second OFF (Either Way) in 32DAYS!!!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

CONGRATS on your new purchases!! it sounds like they are real nice and i look forward to seeing some pics!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

As soon as the new ones arrive & I get hold of TV Dinner to HELP me import pictures I'll have them up & GLOWING!!! I take it that is your son. My Dad who we lost to cancer my 1st yr in University bought my 1st watch for me on my 14th Birthday, I still have it, it still keeps good time & this Christmas I'll be 60yrs old! START THEM YOUNG!!!(LOL)!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

63invictasandcounting wrote:
Last month, Aug. 20th I bought the new Invicta 48mm, bracelet watch (model #6055) w/ the S.S. Bracelet, Blk. Dial & Lt. Green Bezel. Not because I thought it was striking, etc. but I have the Original, 40mm, coin-edged, Invicta-blue dial & bezel w/ S.S. & gold Bracelet from 1992ish & at least 1 of most Pro-Divers that has come out since.

I realized today is 1 month since I put it on a winder (Fair Warning this new NH25A - S11, 21 jewel movement CAN NOT be wound, which I thought was VERY DUMB)! WELL This INCREDIBLE watch was NOT gained NOR lost ONE SECOND in 31 DAYS!!!! An Automatic for about $125.00 DID NOT NEED RESET BY 1 SECOND after 31 days on a little SWI ($149.99) watch-winder!!!

I AM STUNNED!! This A.M. I ordered J-177239, BLK dial & bezel w/ RED ring. A week or 2 ago Invicta & ShopNBC offered the same watch w/ a rubber strap for about $75.00, if they do again I will buy at least 1!!! This MOVEMENT IS AMAZING!!! I URGE ALL of you to try this WATCH!!!

For the Movement, price & quality I give it 11 STARS!!!
That is great news about the movement. Glad you have a great watch there. Nice to hear some good feed back. Congrats and keep wear the great watch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts