Watch Freeks banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I would be interested in trading for or buying an Invicta 2275. PM me if you have one.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

No kidding Rob, great looking piece! Man, I wish I was more aware of some of the older models that I've never seen.

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
WOW!! That's a beauty. I've never seen that model before. This must be one of the older models from Invicta. Very cool. Good luck in your quest my friend.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

If you think the above shot is cool. Check out this lume shot of this dial. Now you know why I am looking for this item. I did a search on this item and it is still possible to find them. There is also a blck dial version of this watch (IN2276)

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
If you think the above shot is cool. Check out this lume shot of this dial. Now you know why I am looking for this item. I did a search on this item and it is still possible to find them. There is also a blck dial version of this watch (IN2276)

Marc,

I hope you don't mind, but I have been using this picture as my night light Ha Ha LOL!!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

I hope you don't mind, but I have been using this picture as my night light Ha Ha LOL!!
Be my guest. At least you won't stub a toe with this thing shining in the bedroom..:pk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.