Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, my name is Kevin B Cleveland from Cleveland, Ohio and I wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I wear many hats. From being a Muay Thai Kru (trainer through the Thailand ministry of education) gym rat, suite lover, Star Wars fan, and of course horologist. My first watch I ever owned was an off brand quarts 26 mm, with a leather strap. I had that watch on ever day of elementary, jr high, into high school.
Now that I have gotten a bit older I started collecting through smaller brands like Invicta, Stührling, Seiko, and Bulova. Recently I moved up to being a big boy and purchased a Rolex Yachtmaster ceramic, Audemar Royal Oak, Hublot Big Bang, and Penaria Luminor.
I am always looking for new pieces and people to talk to about horology.

·
14,144 Posts
Welcome Kevin!! Looking forward to seeing some wrist shots of your collection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Long Time Member
1,687 Posts
Welcome to Watchfreek. This is the place where you realize, when people told that you have a watch problem, that what do they know 😉.
Here you will find great people with great knowledge and appreciation to all kinds of watches, expensive and inexpensive alike.
Hope you have a great time here and do share you experience and knowledge with others in a friendly manner.
P. S: that AP royal oak is a beauty!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Roarry

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome to Watchfreek. This is the place where you realize, when people told that you have a watch problem, that what do they know .
Here you will find great people with great knowledge and appreciation to all kinds of watches, expensive and inexpensive alike.
Hope you have a great time here and do share you experience and knowledge with others in a friendly manner.
P. S: that AP royal oak is a beauty!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Thanks Abdullah, I look forward to any and all knowledge that I can give and receive from this forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
3,979 Posts
Kevin:
Welcome to this watch mob. Taking into consideration why WFs
even tolerate me for this long. Sympathetic to old 79 y o foggies?
Ex Locomotive engr for 40 years. Started out wearing RR Grade app-
roved Hammy pocket watches (992b 950b) Then when RRs began to
approve quartz electric watches the Bulova 218.
So I've been arround the block a few times (horologically)
Have a great stay with us. Probably not the biggest forum on the net
but danged sure the best one. Why? Cuz of the Moderators. A fact!

Lou Snutt

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
A warm welcome

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts