Watch Freeks banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hi WatchFreeks, for those of you who don't know me already, I'm Lex AKA TLex of just about every dive watch forum there is on the planet and editor of OceanicTime dive watch blog.

I post all new releases on my blog, but sometimes something special comes along and you can rest asured I will drop in here to tell you guys all about it. Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions relating to soemthing you've seen on OceanicTime.

I have a pretty substantial dive watch collection myself ranging from a 350 dollar REACTOR Gamma to 15,000 dollar JLC's and GP divers.

Below my collection as end of October, 7 or 8 new ones have joined them since and of course even more are on the way . . . :b

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Hey Lex , Finally, Welcome to Watchfreeks, we look forward to your posts and of course, awesome pics of your dive watches, thanks for signing up and hope to see you around here as much as possible.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Lex;

Welcome. That is an impressive collection. I look forward to learning more about watches and dive watches from you.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

WELCOME Lex! I have heard of your blog but just have never gone there so I need to stop by. I too am a big dive watch fan and I had a number of them but I'm selling them all off to go in a different direction with my manufacturers. You collection is incedible! I see a number of familiar pieces in the pic. Welcome and have fun at our little slice of heaven!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Welcome Lex!

I look forward to your posts and will check out your blog. I love dive watches, just received the apex of my humble collection yesterday. It's the (47mm)Oris 1000M date/small seconds.

Glad you are here!

David

·
Registered
91 Posts
imported post

Hey Lex... Welcome to WF. I am really glad to see you here as I have been following you for a long time. Your wisdom and knowledge will be a tremendous asset to everyone who loves divers. I always look forward to your reviews and getting your opinions on what is coming.

Welcome aboard!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.