Watch Freeks banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

My name's Ilan Srulovicz. I am the CEO of Egard and recently launched a personal project called evarii. Figured I would share it here since we are preselling on kickstarter. It's a very cool innovative concept where the watch is completely customizable and you can help design future components.

Would love to hear thoughts.

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...es-your-style-your-design-your?ref=nav_search

thanks in advance

Ilan

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,885 Posts
I like your idea, a lot!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
This may be the most innovative watch design concept for consumers ever!

Absolutely brilliant!!!!!

Best of luck on the Kickstarter!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow thank you all for the positive feedback. We hope to get a customer base and make some higher end dials soon. The support here means a lot thank you all

·
Banned
754 Posts
Very impressive. Great story behind it. Great price range. Great concept. Great options for everyone. This will be no doubtedly surpassing funding goal by a lot ! Congratulations, ahead of time. I like the cases with the 4 screws showing.

·
6,396 Posts
Like the H2O Orca?

·
6,396 Posts

·
Banned
754 Posts
Wow thank you all for the positive feedback. We hope to get a customer base and make some higher end dials soon. The support here means a lot thank you all
I shared it on Microbrands Watches group on Facebook. You'll find owners of microbrands there as well as potential customers. I hope it helps. I look forward to the seeing the eminent success of this project and future additions to this concept that many of us can afford.

Reactions: GoodWatch

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks again. I will check out that page. I am building the timepieces so we can form a community for people who love watches and everyone can input. Hopefully it works out as I imagine.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Concur, this is the most innovative idea I've heard of in a long time. Awesome. Well done!

:first:

So does this mean that a watch collector can brag and say that he has say 10 watches or does he have merely 2 or 3 watches plus 7 or 8 assorted parts?

And just how are you supposed to thin the herd, or do you just trade parts back and forth on WFs? We may need a whole new section in the WFs for sale section for trading Egard watch parts.

:noidea:

·
Registered
517 Posts
And how are we supposed to show off just watch parts in a watch case? or in a watch winder? Replace the little pillows in the watch case with what?

This creates chaos and turns the whole watch industry upside down!

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Very cool idea. Love the out-of-the-box thinking. Best of luck with the campaign!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts