Watch Freeks banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

so if you havent checked out zodiac watches, you are missing out. they have some great designs, are all swiss made and depending on where you buy, they have great prices. they are extremely well made pieces.........

www.zodiacwatches.com

on of the best places to get a great deal on zodiac watches is on metrowatch on ebay..........people have been snaggin the great oceanaire for $200 or less recently , wich is an insane deal.

also if you have a fossil outlet near you, most of them carry zodiac as well as emporio armani, deisel, burberry, and others, .....and they are all discounted pretty heavily, youll never know what you can snag.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

I swear everytime I go to TJ Maxx, they have at least 2 Zodiacs. Thats where I got my Speed Dragon for $30

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Every time i go to TJ Maxx they only have 1 and it's a womens, but they always have plenty of invicta's and Wengers

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Thanks Don. I am going to be visiting a TJ in the next month or so and hopefully I will find one at an outrageous price.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Many times TJ MAXX is a virtual treasure trove. Picked up a nice Croton this weekend.

I've gotten many Zodiacs there. Cheap, I mean real cheap.

Picked this up for under $80 a while back.

·
Registered
563 Posts
imported post

TJ Maxx is not me any love here in the Nashville area these days
Have to buy online if I want one.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

I was just at the loval mall this weekend and I walk into Dillards with my wife. As usual she has to go look at the handbags, goo dthing the the watch counter is right next to it and Lo and behold what do I see???? ZODIACS they only had 6 models there but they were selling for 95 bucks!!!! Then my wife comes up too me and says too bad your in the NBZ!!! What a way to rain on my parade....I may have to go back and make a secret purchase..LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts