Watch Freeks banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Long Time Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Amazon take a look at Sapphero watches. Many, though not all, claim to be water resistant to 100 meters which is excellent for their price points. Maybe not up to Casio G-Shock standards but less expensive. Pictures and links for two such models below. The first is $34.99 currently and is a solid feeling stainless steel cased watch with a screw back.

Watch Analog watch Light Product Clock

The second is a nicely styled stainless steel Chronograph. It's bracelet hookup is not standard so it would be difficult to change the band. Timing range is 1 second to 1 hour and it includes a 24 hour sub dial. $53.99 currently. Again a screw back case and quite dressy IMO. Both are available in various finishes.

Watch Analog watch White Light Product

Super Moderator
Astronut, you definitely have to be in the running for finding the best
bang for the buck watches out there. 馃榾馃槈 Seriously, these Sapphero
watches look like a million $, or at least a few thousand $. (y) Yet the
both of these can be had together for under $100. 馃槻 ..It鈥檚 actually
crazy, or rather crazy cool !

Have to thank you for the look at this brand !!!

Senior Freek
I'm digging it. I enjoy your posts.

Super Moderator
Well, given those are quartz, if you want mechanical, a bog standard Invicta dive watch will run you under 鈧100, and it will work for snorkeling etc, so there's that too...

There is another brand I would have recommended, but I can't bring myself to recommend it anymore...

Long Time Member
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you want to go even deeper here is a $44 Casio G shock rated to 200 meters. All digital with a electroluminescent back light. For this price you get most standard G shock features except no second time zone. Still a 1/100 sec stop watch and count down timer functions along with a auto-calendar to 2099. Hard to beat as a utility watch for those who want or need a inexpensive beater watch.

Watch Camera accessory Clock Watch accessory Gadget

1 - 6 of 6 Posts