Watch Freeks banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Do you recall the last time that you had one too many ?

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Yeas I do and no I wont talk about it! I will say it was a few yrs ago in a foreign land!

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

Simple answer is NO I don't. I haven't had a drink in 20 years as a personal choice, never had a problem and there is no cool story that goes with this.

There is one story that I do like to tell. Several years ago when at a community social event I was having my usual sober, but great time. A moderately drunk acquaintance commented about how much I must have been drinking. When I told him NONE he was very surprised. Several weeks later I ran into this same gentleman in town. He told me how he quit drinking after seeing how much fun I could have without alcohol. It really had little to do with me and more about him but I like the story anyway.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

It has been a while since I was completely tanked, but I drink socially occasionally. I would say the last time I was completely wrecked was on a trip we took to Florida to one of our bars. We partied in the afternoon drinking on a boat and the beach which got us started way to early. That continued at dinner with multiple bottles of wine and I was probably completely drunk by the end of dinner to be honest. But we went out to our club and it just kept rolling from there.
Needless to say it was very ugly after that.

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

. . . October 26th, 1986.

Sat in the parking lot at a hospital . . . put back a quart of Beam green label, snorted an 1/8th, and smoked a couple o' joints. Staggered in to the ER, and admitted myself to the Re-hab unit. One last run before I called it quits. My daughter was almost two . . . and I knew I couldn't shut it off on my own. Haven't touched it since . ..

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Tequila, 2 Leprechans, Vegas hotel room.........that's all I remember.:%:%:%
Your subconscience is protecting you.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

a long time ago!!!!

due 4 1 maybe soon!!!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Feb. 2004...My bachelor party...way too many and that was the last time I drank...Many many bottles of Ciroc and cranberry....

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Itry not to get tanked, though I am sure there have been times when I enjoyed one two many. The older i become the more I am becoming a control freek and like being in control. I remember several years back I went to a party with food with some high school buddies. My friend kept sending me another. I was so glad that Theresa drove home that day. ....Bob

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

You mean Blotto?

It's been a long time.

The last time was years ago and it involved a fifth of Yukon Jack and firearms.

Good times............Good times.

But now a days I go with the flow.

If folks are drinking beers, I have beer.

If they're pounding shots. Well, I'm pounding, too.

If they're having tea. Well, I'll have a Coke, thank you.

But, it's not often and never really to excess (well not too much).

Everything in moderation you know.

Heck, I'll even fire up a cigar occasionally. Love me a good stogie once in a while.

T.

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

Its been a few years had a bad hangover and didnt drink for a few weeks now its just social

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Those were the days TC............!!!

CJ

toecutter wrote:
You mean Blotto?

It's been a long time.

The last time was years ago and it involved a fifth of Yukon Jack and firearms.

Good times............Good times.

But now a days I go with the flow.

If folks are drinking beers, I have beer.

If they're pounding shots. Well, I'm pounding, too.

If they're having tea. Well, I'll have a Coke, thank you.

But, it's not often and never really to excess (well not too much).

Everything in moderation you know.

Heck, I'll even fire up a cigar occasionally. Love me a good stogie once in a while.

T.

·
Registered
699 Posts
imported post

September 02. My wife had to pour a fifth of Vodks down my throat to get me to rehab. Never would have gone sober. (2nd trip to to the tank)

·
Registered
29 Posts
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
. . . October 26th, 1986.

Sat in the parking lot at a hospital . . . put back a quart of Beam green label, snorted an 1/8th, and smoked a couple o' joints. Staggered in to the ER, and admitted myself to the Re-hab unit. One last run before I called it quits. My daughter was almost two . . . and I knew I couldn't shut it off on my own. Haven't touched it since . ..
I think it was a year later to the day for me. I think a hang-over would all but kill me to day. don't miss it at all.

·
Registered
886 Posts
imported post

Sept. 16th 2007. I didn't get all I wanted, but I got all I could stand.:whatever:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts