Watch Freeks banner

61 - 80 of 108 Posts

Registered
Reactions: enricosonic

Registered
Discussion Starter #67
Quick update on my 1970:

I've returned the watch to the DH service center in NY and am waiting for them to inspect it and then authorize the shipment of a new watch to me. Unfortunately their service center team is overloaded and the inspection/exchange process is taking longer than expected. Hope to have this resolved and a new 1970 on my wrist very soon. The waiting really sucks.....:(

Registered

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter #70
Well, DH service center has had the defective watch I returned for more than a week now and have not shipped out a new one to me yet. I've reached out to Dan today in the hopes of getting this resolved soon. The waiting is getting really old. :(

Registered
Discussion Starter #72
The CS experience hasn't been what I thought it would be unfortunately. Now that I've reached out to Dan again, things are starting to move. I'll post more detail later.

Registered
The CS experience hasn't been what I thought it would be unfortunately. Now that I've reached out to Dan again, things are starting to move. I'll post more detail later.
I hope that means he got back to you. Bummer that it鈥檚 taking awhile, I know CS is important to Dan, controlling all the other humans involved might be more of a challenge. But it鈥檚 his name on the watch after all.

Registered
Discussion Starter #74 (Edited)
I sent Dan an email a few hours ago but he hasn't responded yet. One of his employees responded. Hope to hear back from Dan at some point.

Registered
Discussion Starter #76

Registered
I sent Dan an email a few hours ago but he hasn't responded yet. One of his employees responded. Hope to hear back from Dan at some point.
I hope he gets back to you sooner rather than later. Good luck man. Sorry that your experience has not been a good one so far. I hope they make it up to you. And that all will be right with the watch world again.馃槉

Registered
Discussion Starter #78
I hope he gets back to you sooner rather than later. Good luck man. Sorry that your experience has not been a good one so far. I hope they make it up to you. And that all will be right with the watch world again.馃槉
Thanks. At this point I just want to get this behind me and move on. It has been frustrating.

Registered
Discussion Starter #79
It's late there, he'll probably be on top of it tomorrow. That Marathon's lookin' the part today, sweet.
I sent Dan an email more than 24 hours ago........no response from him yet. Disappointing.

Registered
Sorry, never fun to wait. Particularly when a bunch of WFs got their watches... you feel screwed.

Frans' 1970 had an issue and he sent it back too and had to wait it out, (I don't think he'd mind me saying so :unsure:).

61 - 80 of 108 Posts