Watch Freeks banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been eyeing this watch for a while and when the price dropped to 250, I had to jump on it (with the wife's permission of course).

Question for the group. I've read the leather strap is bad. I think the lug dimension 23mm and I am allergic to leather. Has anyone changed out the band on this watch?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Senior Freek
1,829 Posts
Congrats! I love that watch! I almost picked on up in Nassau while on vacation. It just wasn't discounted enough. I really love all the Blue Angels models!

When I tried it on the band was quite comfortable, but if you're allergic then by all means change it. I haven't changed a band on this watch, obviously as I don't own it, but it is a simple spring bar so should be easy to do.

·
11,658 Posts
Great looking Citizen. I think there's a OEM Stainless Steel bracelet that fits this one

EDIT: Here it is

·
Registered
128 Posts
Very sweet watch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bh2469

·
Super Moderator
12,921 Posts
So nice Bh ! :smileyface_hand_cla Never owned one of these, so can't help you with the strap question,
but can say how great it looks, and a congratulations before it arrives there ! :smile:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great looking Citizen. I think there's a OEM Stainless Steel bracelet that fits this one

EDIT: Here it is

I'll have to check on that. I thought I read somewhere that the bracelet won't fit this one.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Should be here by the middle of next week. I'm super stoked. Love the radio control and the sapphire crystal!

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,760 Posts
I'll have to check on that. I thought I read somewhere that the bracelet won't fit this one.

Some of the citizen models that come on strap or bracelet are configured differently as far as lug holes, so a bracelet won't fit a strap model.

I ran into a vice versa problem with a Citizen Signature Grand Touring watch on bracelet, the lug holes were to close to the case for a strap.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Some of the citizen models that come on strap or bracelet are configured differently as far as lug holes, so a bracelet won't fit a strap model.

I ran into a vice versa problem with a Citizen Signature Grand Touring watch on bracelet, the lug holes were to close to the case for a strap.

That's what I'm afraid of. Thinking of an isofrane, mesh or something exotic like shark.

·
Long Time Member
945 Posts
Nice piece though, regardless of which strap!
Enjoy

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Do you think this works? Or is it too much yellow? Any feedback on strapcode?

·
11,658 Posts
Do you think this works? Or is it too much yellow? Any feedback on strapcode?

Great thing about that type of strap is they're inexpensive, so you can buy several versions and see what color combinations you like in the flesh. Strap Code is the real deal. I've bought from them many times with no issues

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Killer watch! You're going to love it!

If I were you, I'd have fun mixing it up with different NATO straps.

Post pics and keep up posted!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts