Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 2 weeks of going over dials, hands, bezel inserts on Dagaz and Yobokies site, even had a buddy do a few photoshopped mock ups of what it would look like. I found a watch that already had the look I thought I'd love on bronze, from Loyswatch on eBay.

A Seiko 7002 mod

It cost me almost $57 less than my max bid and saved me even more in parts and labor.

Loyswatch seller was nice enough to ship it straight to my modder in Indonesia to save me even more $ and Time on shipping. It took 3 weeks to arrive but once he got it, he finished in just about a week and here it is.

Bronze Shroud, Bronze Bezel, Bronze Crown and Brass Bezel Insert.

It measures 48mm outside my comfort zone but everyone with smaller wrists that wear their big Tunas, tell me how comfy and sweet they were.

Already working on getting another loyswatch for a SS Tuna mod with different dial than shown here.

Now I just gotta stay vigilant on eBay while I hurry up and wait for my one of a kind Tuna.

Thanks for viewing.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Nice Luis!! Gonna be cool to see this one as the Bronze ages. Congrats

Reactions: Luis Alfonso III

·
Registered
489 Posts
WOW! That bronze watch is a real looker! Congrats!

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Very very nice, one of a kind looking!

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks a lot, everyone. I know I'll have a sweet adrenaline rush when I see that box here and open it.
I also bought a black insert with gold numerals to play around.

·
Super Moderator
10,605 Posts
Yeah, boy oh boy Luis, this one's phenomenal !!! :thumb::thumb: Never have seen this look before that's for sure. ..You must be so happy right now because you know no one else is going to have this beauty. :) Can't get enough of the dial on it. Almost has a vintage look, and together with the case, and case finish takes to new futuristic levels. What a stunner Luis ! Nice find !!! ..Giant congrats to you !

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks a lot, everyone !
Very cool mod, I love how it turned out.
Is that a "TST"?

Kinda, not the same modder, this one is in Indonesia and costs a lot less. Next one will most likely be in SS with a Loyswatch grey piranha mod and he'll bleach out the black bezel to grey. Unless they post another navy blue dial with orange Dracula fangs and orange hands that I missed out on a few days back cus I was at work.

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, boy oh boy Luis, this one's phenomenal !!! :thumb::thumb: Never have seen this look before that's for sure. ..You must be so happy right now because you know no one else is going to have this beauty. :) Can't get enough of the dial on it. Almost has a vintage look, and together with the case, and case finish takes to new futuristic levels. What a stunner Luis ! Nice find !!! ..Giant congrats to you !

Thanks again, Tom!
I knew I had to get it when my buddy photoshopped the dial into the first and only bronze tuna I saw on FB. I initially wanted a green dial Tuna dial from Dagaz with gold hands and gold chapter ring but I couldn't resist buying this watch. Definitely agree with every word, very much vintage feel.

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I never knew there was such a thing as a bronze Tuna.

Looks fabulous!!!!

Thanks a lot! I didn't either, until 5-6 weeks ago. I

Couldn't stop thinking about the possibilities for a while. Still can't. Got a bunch more in mind.

Update: now I have these 2 also coming. It's a 4 o'clock crown feast !

·
Super Moderator
10,605 Posts
Thanks again, Tom!
I knew I had to get it when my buddy photoshopped the dial into the first and only bronze tuna I saw on FB. I initially wanted a green dial Tuna dial from Dagaz with gold hands and gold chapter ring but I couldn't resist buying this watch. Definitely agree with every word, very much vintage feel.
Don't mention it Luis. :thumb: That's a one of a kind there basically, and is going to turn more than a few heads that's for sure ! :eek:

What's neat too, is now you can enjoy this beauty, and still add that green dial Dagaz at some point down the road also. It's a win win Luis !!! ENJOY ! :):)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts