Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Wow, very nice and vintage looking. Good combo with the yellow Isofrane! With this rate, you'll soon have Aquafive :D

Reactions: Mekenical

·
Super Moderator
10,632 Posts
What a collection Mek ! :smile-thumb2:..Amazing watches !!! Each one of them keeps the Aquadive personality going in the coolest way. ..The DLC is just plain mean, while the GMT is off the charts awesome. Now your newest stainless model is all class, but super sporty with it's modern vintage vibe. Holy cow ! Congratulations on this, and all of these Ken ! :)

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What a collection Mek ! :smile-thumb2:..Amazing watches !!! Each one of them keeps the Aquadive personality going in the coolest way. ..The DLC is just plain mean, while the GMT is off the charts awesome. Now your newest stainless model is all class, but super sporty with it's modern vintage vibe. Holy cow ! Congratulations on this, and all of these Ken ! :)
Yep, the GMT is awesome, actually I love them all

·
Registered
489 Posts
Now I see why people buy these watches. They just look amazing! I think that all-black version is calling my name...

Reactions: Mekenical

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow, very nice and vintage looking. Good combo with the yellow Isofrane! With this rate, you'll soon have Aquafive :D
Fantastic, congrats!
Each one is cool but that yellow looks like a ton of fun to me. V nice collection!
Gorgeous.
I will get an Aquadive one of these days. They seem to tic every box for me.
Gorgeous watch!
Ken:
After the Zenton M45 ANY Aquadive is AOK with me
Luv Zenton's Pepsi bezel.
But Aquadive fits my pistol too

Lou Snutt
Nice addition to the family.

I've always loved the look of these.
Awesome collection.

I'd take that yellow any day.
Now I see why people buy these watches. They just look amazing! I think that all-black version is calling my name...

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Dam Ken! Aquadive 3some is sweet. I suggest your next one should have the applied indicies. You'll love it even more.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts