Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not quite sure if this is within the correct section or not, but I am seeking anyone with knowledge, personal buys, reviews or anything at all on this eBay Store called Bulldog_Enterprise?

http://stores.ebay.com/bulldog-enterprise

They appear to be heavy in product and have MANY online reviews, some negative too. Would like to hear something from a member which I trust much more than an online review!

Semper Fi !

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
If your looking for an Invicta with a good warranty plan. I would recommend Sam's Club or Costco. Life time warranty and a no hassle return policy.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good Info But..........

If your looking for an Invicta with a good warranty plan. I would recommend Sam's Club or Costco. Life time warranty and a no hassle return policy.
This is my other thread along with a longer one discussing the lack of availability of this specific Invicta model (15531)

http://www.watchfreeks.com/57-watch-related-items-you-looking/190066-wtb-invicta-grand-arsenal-15531-a.html

Doubt Sams or Costco have this but I will try and check! THANKS!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Hello Gunny, I assume you know to keep an eye on Invicta sales events at evine.com and compare their prices during those watch events with Bulldog's prices. Evine hosts Invicta events frequently and Evine's return policy is good provided you look and touch but don't open or take apart any part of your watch purchase should you decide to return your purchase. Sorry I know nothing about bulldog eBay store. A couple of years ago I bought an Invicta from eBay store invicta_outlet and I was pleased with my purchase from those folks.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/invicta_outlet?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2754

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Never Heard of This!

Hello Gunny, I assume you know to keep an eye on Invicta sales events at evine.com and compare their prices during those watch events with Bulldog's prices. Evine hosts Invicta events frequently and Evine's return policy is good provided you look and touch but don't open or take apart any part of your watch purchase should you decide to return your purchase. Sorry I know nothing about bulldog eBay store. A couple of years ago I bought an Invicta from eBay store invicta_outlet and I was pleased with my purchase from those folks.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/invicta_outlet?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2754
Hi Henry!

I have never heard anything about Evine and their purchase events? I only thought it was another place to buy watches online or something?
Perhaps someone can school me on what to do here on this and if its worth it to register in this program? One think I cannot stand though is a Co who bombards you with advertising and marketing emails daily, more then twice a day is too many for me.

Anxious to hear more of this. Do they pay return shipping back if not what you like? Are their prices best around? More info would be super and I truly appreciate all the member help found here everyone!

Gunny out.........:eek:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Gunny I'm surprised you've never heard of these folks. I assumed everyone had. They have shall we say a colorful past due to some of their former sales people who had a checkered history so it's best you google their history under the site's previous names and judge for yourself. Also search for past threads here on WFs.

That being said, there’s no problem returning a watch provided it is un-wrapped and un-worn and in 100% condition. In other words, if it's a return, just look at the watch and then put it back in the box. You pay for return shipping. Sometimes they have free shipping, sometimes they don't, but when shipping is free and you return a watch, just looking at the watch will cost you, you will have to pay for shipping coming and going, reducing your refund.

Before it was Evine it was called ShopHQ and before that it was called ShopNBC for years. It is the same thing as QVC, a TV station that sells anything 24/7 including lots of watches. Day and night. You can also watch sales events live on your computer. For me it was and still is TV channel 283 or click on "watch us live" on the upper right of your computer screen. In the past they presented watches from many different brands but sadly now it is by and large almost exclusively Invictas. For hours and hours. It is a reputable site and a go-to site if you like Invictas and if you believe salespeople and their pitch and their brand. Again, read past threads here for alternate opinions. During their sales events they have discounts for either 1 hour or until midnight or only during the sales event. It varies. It's best to watch and see for yourself.

Other folks say you get better deals on that same watch from Amazon or other sites, but i'm not sure, I haven't bought an Invicta in a month of sundays. The gamble is that sometimes they do sell out, so waiting for a bargain elsewhere can be a risk.

World of watches website also has online sales but they are not on 24/7. Click on SHOPWOWTV on the far upper right of your computer screen.

PS in my previous life I was in the Navy and my nephew is going into active duty for the Marines next April in their drone program. Good luck and cya.

·
Registered
57 Posts
DO NOT BUY FROM NEXT DAY WATCHES IN N.J.

Never heard anything about Bulldog. The other day I thought I purchased a new Colation forces model 17643 from nextdaywatches.com. No conformation of purchase email was ever received by me for my order and payment. 2. Three emails in 4 days I sent these people requesting some kind of response. Never received a word from them. 3. Their customer service line ALWAYS(even 9to5 Mon. to Fri.) says the company is closed and just email us. They took $200.00 for the watch and gave me zero back. I had to call the district attorney in Wayne N.J. to make an official complaint. Finally an email from these people. Saying watch was sold out and that they cancelled my order and would return my money. Their ad for the watch Clearly showed a watch in stock for sale. Without the help of the police authorities I would have lost my money

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Best to look or google these invicta watch sites. There's one forum that is a known anti invicta sales fighter

You might run across it.. It's still active, sort of. I can't say the name but it starts
With watch.....

There you will find a treasure trove of info about the people who pull this racket off

It's a bit biased but it shows every step and trick they use.

It's best to buy from legit sources. Costco or similar.

I've seen horror stories on this company. I thought they were pretty good years ago
But since mass marketing came into it, massive fail.

Certainly some like the make, but over all, the stories tend to blot out their credibility, much like the media does with the news. Who to believe. Just know the seller. That's first priority

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Yes
Been a member for a number of years
But did not want to tick off anyone as the forum has no restrictions on any type of speech.
PC is toxic there.
Alain has been a good guy to me there even though we are on different
Planets at times. Good guys there, many are members here under different names
And honestly, ignoring the boys locker room... Its members only or by invite.. You can find a lot of great info. Warning is do not engage the beast by mentioning any TV watches.

Look in the archives and enjoy it if you can stand the heat at times.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts