Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

i gotta figure out how to fit this watch in my budget this year!!

as far as i'm concerned its a MUST have WATCH!!

Opinions????

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

sell some of your collection that you might not where to deflect the cost?....win the lottery, pimp yourself out .........donate blood, sell a kidney.....lol

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Sell Mortimer....SELL!

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
imported post

suck it up man just suck it up (lol) I have a sprained knee and a kidney stone and just had hand surgery last week but you can bet your butt Ill find a way to get a Viperfish. Did I mention ive been in the NBZ since February. It all comes down to how bad we want one and what we are willing to sacrifice (Lol)

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Like I wrote in your SAS thread GJ, somehow, some way! I knew you couldn't keep yourself from getting one. Many of us are in the same boat. Good luck bud.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I'm in the same boat and I'm not sure how I'm gonna get one either! I really do want one of these as I think George is a great guy and he makes excellent watches!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

To me its looks like an Invicta Venom but slightly smaller and it comes in an auto w/o the overblown I Price!!

i'm sorry i think the venom looks great but $600-700 for a quartz is a bit much

I know what you're thinking but the SAS is a design masterpiece IMO

·
Registered
26 Posts
imported post

Agreed the SAS is a masterpiece but did you hear Jimbo say they will have the bolt for under 300 this weekend? Thats almost enough to make me break my no VP cause I dont finance a hobby rule (lol). I cant wait for the Viperfish to make its appearance but again it will all be price to me cause even though it wonderful and NFW I wiill still pay only just so much for a Miyota

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Yeah last i saw it's gonna be $284 but other than looking hot on the rubber strap -that's one watch i DONT like from them -i cant stand the wire thing!!

it's a good deal for those who like it -again another watch i think is over-priced but what do i know

to each his own i guess!!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

I like the looks of theOTV Boltbut not sure about the price.....under $250 yeah maybe but I will pass on it and start working toward some NFWs I think.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I truly do not like the Bolt at all. The rope around the bezel just looks wrong to me in my opinion. I know many like them, but personally I would save that money towards the new NFW.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

you dislike this one for tha same reason also

you sure you're not from NYC Brotha??

·
Registered
570 Posts
imported post

wave3214 wrote:
Agreed the SAS is a masterpiece but did you hear Jimbo say they will have the bolt for under 300 this weekend? Thats almost enough to make me break my no VP cause I dont finance a hobby rule (lol). I cant wait for the Viperfish to make its appearance but again it will all be price to me cause even though it wonderful and NFW I wiill still pay only just so much for a Miyota
i have a AP and have seen other NFW i like george and what he has done but over price watches.don't get me wrong i'm getting the V-F for sure even thuo it's going to be 500 or so i want a venom which you can buy for the same price..but this watch looks real cool and differnt.not sure on color

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

Having been unemployed for almost 6 months, I've had to change my buying habits and the only thing that seems to work for me, is "sell off" the lesser worn ones for the ones you REALLY want.

In other words, my advice to the OP is the same thing I will do if I do not have a job by then. Keep an eye out for Crazy Srebo's sell-a-thon when the ViperFish comes out!

·
Registered
312 Posts
imported post

LOL on the watch out for the Crazy Srebo's sell-a-thon thats was a good one scott. Staying in the NBZ is going to be hard thru the holidays noooo doubt for anyone who wants to jump on that VF of Geo's.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I want the NFW Viperfish, but for $500 I wish George would place a different automatic movement in it. I would even be happier with the new SII NH25A over the Miyota 8215. Now the SW200 is very agreeable at the aforementioned price point, but then again it seems like Invicta is one of the few companies that can place a Swiss automatic movement in a watch for under $500.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Good thing the Viperfish won't be available until January, a tleast that's what George is saying. Time to save your penny's.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

I am selling stuff on ebay and trying to put it aside for my ViperFish. I have been working some, and my money from work is going to my ViperFish...now all I have to do is get well...shoot...I only need to work 6 days to have enough.

Edited....11-11-09....Been working some this week and just picked up an extra day...so I have six daysextra now savedup for my Viperfish. I've already set aside $300...so the six extra days will give another $600 for it. That'll make $900 saved up for a Viperfish...so I think I'll have enough to get the model I want.

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Like they said in Risky Business.

"Sometimes you just gotta say what the f#*k!"

T.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts