Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

well those are WAYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER and really good my friend. Really nice!!!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

What I have learned is the lighting situation in my home doesn't really work for pics of watches so I took some outside and some in a sun room at my mom and dads and the lighting was just far superior. Most if not all of my pic taking going forward will take place outside in natural light or in a room with some good lighting for sure.

Thanks again everyone for the kind words...I really did work on it hard over the last few days.

TVDinner wrote:

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

It certainly shows!! Thought maybe you cheated and had someone else snap the shots!!!:%:%:%lol

CJ

UKWolfeman wrote:
What I have learned is the lighting situation in my home doesn't really work for pics of watches so I took some outside and some in a sun room at my mom and dads and the lighting was just far superior. Most if not all of my pic taking going forward will take place outside in natural light or in a room with some good lighting for sure.

Thanks again everyone for the kind words...I really did work on it hard over the last few days.

TVDinner wrote:

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:

TVDinner wrote:
that is exactly what you might have seen I do. i go out on my outside back deck, normally earlier in the morning before the sun is high in the sky and take the pics then with the best light. Your pics are really nice now!

And even if you take them with your iphone, which will take great pics - do the same thing outside and play with the auto white balance settings !

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

argabright wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
Hmmmmmm why do i sense sarcasm?
I couldn't imagine...

The Cyclops is VERY NICE and so are your pictures!

David
I see so if a guy takes incredible pictures of a Yugo, am I supposed too say Nice Yugo, and nice piks? Come on Does it really matter if I like the watch or not? personally I dont like the cyclops, and I sure as hell dont like it with a yellow dial. So I am not going too tell the man i like the watch when I dont!

Oh I guess i could just have said Nice piks, so my bad.

Nice piks!!!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

No sarcasm Ron for real. I know you mean what you say. I was going for the good pics here anyhow not necessarily the watch. I really did appreciate the compliment.

RipitRon wrote:
argabright wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
I couldn't imagine...

David
I see so if a guy takes incredible pictures of a Yugo, am I supposed too say Nice Yugo, and nice piks? Come on Does it really matter if I like the watch or not? personally I dont like the cyclops, and I sure as hell dont like it with a yellow dial. So I am not going too tell the man i like the watch when I dont!

Nice piks!!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
No sarcasm Ron for real. I know you mean what you say. I was going for the good pics here anyhow not necessarily the watch. I really did appreciate the compliment.

RipitRon wrote:
argabright wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
I couldn't imagine...

David

Nice piks!!!
Good because I have zero talent too take a good pik, and you took some good ones. I am glad you understand my compliment because that was the intent!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.