Watch Freeks banner

im really falling in love with hamilton watches.

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  TUNAKLLR 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
imported post

oh, here we go, i cant weara 44mm because i have to wear a 79mm watch on my wrist to make me look big and cool..........lol, how many times i going to have to hear this, i get it, you wear big watches because your compensating, its okay, we all understand, at least, i hope your wife does.........ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .......:eek:

your the best brother.

#5 ·
imported post

well the case might be 44mm, but it has crowns on both sides. I bet the total size of the watch and crowns is 48 to 49mm. Still pretty large overall.

I like it a lot. really sharp watch and original design.

#8 ·
imported post

I have been looking at them since you first started posting about them and they are flat out sick. I was worried about the size but I bet TV is right with crowns I bet they are just right. Cool watches might have to get one when I get out of the NBZ. Who knows I might be able to get out before January if I am good.

Oh by the way I am a huge Star Trek fan and that watch case back really has me excited.

#10 ·
imported post

in all fairness to tuna, i was the same way for a long time, i wouldnt wear anything below a 46mm.........and in most cases still wont, it depends how the watch is. with the watch in the first pic that i will be getting sometime down the road, i have went and looked at it at a local ad and because of the crowns and the crown protector, the watch wears like a 46mm easy. it is hard once you start wearing a bigger watch all the time, to put a 43 or 44mm on your wrist. its all what everyone likes. some people dont like big watches, and others do, some like them smaller, and cant wear a big watch. thier is no right or wrong , its what we all like.

#12 ·
imported post

Hmmm...i thought that I wrote that the watch was hot, no matter the size. Yeah, I did. It's an awesome watch Don. I'm sorry that everyone got so offended by my comments. It ceratinly wasn't my intention. Don is a friend and I wouldn't rain on his choice of watches. Looking at it, I would probably wear it anyway. It's an awesomelooking piece to be sure!

Thanks for the email earlier TC. I appreciate it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.