Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I'm so very hungry right now that I could start gnawing on your hairy arm...Pretend I don't care about fat & calories and tell me what you would feed me.

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

WOW, this thread is going to be a real mind blower.

Now, how do we answer this without our minds in the gutter?

The only thing I can think of that is fast and easy cleanup is a nice juicy tube steak with a lot of condiments.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Damn Girl you have a way of mental masturbation dont you!LOL

Wow I cant believe just how good this girl is at this.

Ok I will play along.....I am thinking that I would start with some strawberries, Chocolate syrup, whip cream but my guess is it would be me that would be eating most of it!!! LOL

You crack me up!

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

So basically your still stuck with someone hairy arm cause Ron has eatin' everythang

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

LMAO, Hey duchess you have a hair stuck inbetween your teeth..LOL

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hi Duchess, how about a pizza pie with everything on it except those fishy things or just a pie with all your favorites on top. With an italian beef sandwich on the sideand a pitcher of cold soda pop. ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
PIGS! The whole lot of ya! Save for Bob. :)
Hey TUNAKLLR, your the best, thanks for the laff. ....Bob

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
That deserves a scolding...No doubt about it...Nothing I've done in here even comes close to this...You are a bad, BAD, supermod.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Bob wrote:
Hi Duchess, how about a pizza pie with everything on it except those fishy things or just a pie with all your favorites on top. With an italian beef sandwich on the sideand a pitcher of cold soda pop. ....Bob
Yum...I'd be in food heaven, Bob.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

Perhaps, I could make you my Italian style spaghetti dinner, with meat sauce and crispy vegetables, onions, peppers, and mushrooms.

A nice tossed salad with your favorite dressing and home made Italian bread spread with butter and olive oil and roasted garlic, real true garlic bread.

Accompanied by agoblet ofa fine red or Merlot wine and a glass of ice cold filtered water on the side.

Served in a candle lit dining room, intimate small bistro table just for two.

Then possibly followed with a cup of espresso or a cappachino, your choice with an almond/chocolate biscotti or two for desert.

And then best of all, I do all the cooking, clean up and thedishes.

Manja, es sono bueno, si?

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

Oh wow, I don't know how I missed this...TR, that sounds lovely...You sure do know how to treat a girl.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Duchess...since I love cooking that would be easy.

First off...I'd start with a really nice Cesears Salad...I have a really good recipe for the salad dressing...quick and easy and very good. Then I'd go with my shrimp and angel hair pasta dish. It is scallions, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, sauted in compound lemon butter and EVOO. After the onions are clear I add my shrimp and saute the shrimp. Right before the shrimp are done I add a splash of white wine, capers, and lemon zest and let the sauce reduce. I add the angel hair pasta and serve with my homemade garlic bread. Of course...a series of nice wines to compliment each course.

Dessert is a Limoncello Tiramisu...it's fantastic!!!

·
Registered
886 Posts
imported post

Chocolate Malt-O-Meal w/brown sugar and real butter.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts