Watch Freeks banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

great pics. Can you please tell me the brand and model numbers of the 4 watches in the first picture! thanks!

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

I think so also - more wondering about the model numbers for each so i can research them.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
great pics. Can you please tell me the brand and model numbers of the 4 watches in the first picture! thanks!
From left to right:

Invicta Women's or Men's Limited Edition Pro Diver Sea Wizard Swiss Quartz Watch gold tone model 5745

Invicta Women's Classique Angel Swiss Quartz Chronograph Watch silver tone model 5373

Invicta Men's or Women's Lugano II Stainless Steel Watch rose tone model 4828 (also shown in the fifth picture)

Invicta Women's Pro Diver Sea Wizard Swiss Quartz Chronograph Watch silver tone model 5744

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

Invicta 5744. Nice at 43mm for a woman. Good size watch. My wife will like.

Wonder if it comes on a regular bracelet and not a mesh one.

I can not find info on the 4828?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Invicta 5744. Nice at 43mm for a woman. Good size watch. My wife will like.

Wonder if it comes on a regular bracelet and not a mesh one.

I can not find info on the 4828?
No both Sea Wizards (the original chronograph styles, not the new GMTs) were the women's size (35mm). I don't think they make the LuganoII any more, alas.

·
Registered
5 Posts
imported post

I LOVE these pics. Especially the ones of the Lupah. Love my Lupahs! I have the one with the interchangable straps, husband got me two sets of straps. I also have one just on a bracelet. It's my workhorse watch. Big fan of the Invictas in general. Thanks for sharing the pics. Very pretty!:b

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.