Watch Freeks banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of days ago I noticed the hour hand and the minute hand are not in sync.. I would like to send it out to be repaired and also would like to if possible use a small company rather than Citizen direct. Has anybody ever had this issue? I've never had a watch do this that I have noticed..Any referrals or advice would be appreciated

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Funny I heard the movement in the orca is on par with more higher end watches. Citizen does a good job and pretty quick sent my zilla in before turn around was great

·
Banned
754 Posts
Rick Hoover of Current Time Watch Works has come through for me 5-6 times by now. Looks like a super easy job for him.

You can find him on Facebook and you can also find his CTWW page.

·
Banned
90 Posts
Some watches (depending on the movement) allow the hands to be adjusted manually with a small object, but if you want to be safe, take it to a watch guy or something.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well after almost 6 weeks I finally got her back. They Reset hands, checked power cell and water tested to factory specs all for $66.86. I ended up send it out to Robert hurley repair center. It took a bit longer than I wanted but it was worth the wait!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Roarry

·
Registered
104 Posts
Glad I stumbled across this thread. I really came just to look at the Orca. I've owned a lot of Citizen's but never an Orca. Anyway, hopefully a couple good resources for repair here. Please chime in if not...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts