Watch Freeks banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I didn't see that he posted this here or I may have missed it but....

Hello friends!
If everyone can vote for me that would be wonderful!

After being named a finalist by the judges it is ALL about getting the most votes in the finals to actually win

If you can take a few minutes to vote for me I would really appreciate it! Thank you again! Here is the info and how to vote below ...
-----------------------------------
James Auerbach Named Finalist for Prestigious Event Producer of the Year Award - January 12th, 2010

[align=center]

[/align]
RALEIGH
- Event Solutions Magazine, Conference and Tradeshow recently announced that local event professional - James Auerbach from Showtime Events has been named as a finalist in the 2010 Spotlight Awards in the category of EVENT PRODUCER OF THE YEAR !

The 139 finalists were selected from a field of more than 600 nominations based on their entry profile that speaks to their body of work. They represent some of the top event professionals not just in the United States, but internationally. The prestigious Spotlight Awards, the event industry’s most comprehensive awards program began in 1998 and have grown to a 20 category event.

Finalists were published in the December issue of Event Solutions magazine and appear on the voting site until January 31, 2010. Recipients of the award will be presented March 8, 2010 in Las Vegas, as the signature event of the Event Solutions Conference and Tradeshow. Event Industry luminaries, colleagues, friends and family will be included in the event audience, to applaud and honor the finalists and recipients of the award.

1) To vote for James please visit: http://www.event-solutions.com/spotlight/vote/ before January 31, 2010.

2) You will need to enter your email address to vote. They do not do anything with this info and it is just to make sure that people only vote 1 time. (You can vote multiple times if you have different email accounts)

3) Once into the voting screen please scroll the the Event Producer of the Year category and vote for me!

4) Please click save at the bottom of the page!

-------------------

THANK YOU AGAIN EVERYONE if you can help me with this!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

lol I posted it in my Freeky blog earlier today :)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

today is the last day to vote. If you could vote for me using all email addresses you have I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you everyone!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.