Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

...I was in high school and my only responsibilities were getting good grades and learning to hit a slider...no mortgage or car payments.
Kids act as if they have it soooo hard!

What do you remember?

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Not a Thing!! got too obliterated between then and now!!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

i remember when i was in high school and thought everything was tough then, and didnt realize it was only the beginning. i dont think i would go back to being 16 again, but it was definitley easier than it is once your out in the real world and have to work and support everything......but i am fortunate enough, that even though im going through some difficult times, i have some amazing friends that have helped me and given me support.........and that includes some very special forum members as well.

on a side note, i do also remember when invicta and renato were the end all be all for me............my how times have changed........

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I remember when I could dunk a basketball, I remember when I could run a 4.65 40 with pads, I remember when I could inflict pain on the grid Iron and not go to jail for it, I remember when I could get it up and keep it up for hrs at a time.

Thats what I remember!!!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
I remember when I could dunk a basketball, I remember when I could run a 4.65 40 with pads, I remember when I could inflict pain on the grid Iron and not go to jail for it, I remember when I could get it up and keep it up for hrs at a time.

Thats what I remember!!!
lol, Ron, that was a little more info than we all needed......ha ha .......

heres to Ron keeping it up a little longer.........lol.......

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

When i could get a tank of gas and a case of beer for under 20 bucks!! Watch related you could buy a rolex GMT master for under 500 bucks!!:eek:

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
A 4.65 in pads? Damn Rip!
In my youth brother, I was a BMF'er!!!

6'3" tall 235 lbs with a 425# bench and 20" arms.

Speed is key on the field at the linebacker position!

I remember When Coke was cool, I remember when Beer bonging was a sport, I remember when Zebra striped outfits where the norm, I remember when hangovers where gone in 2 hrs or less, I remember when getting out of bed never happened before 8:00am!!!

Unlike Tattoo Chef, I would go back to 16 all over again in a New york second.to have the ability to rewrite you as an individual would be nothing more then a dream. But we can all dream right?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I remember not worrying abour paying the mortgage. I remember saving up for a full Techniques multi component stereo system with 4 foot tall speakers and thing that was all that mattered in the entire world.

I now tell my 2 1/2 year old son to "get a job" regularly. obviously I an kidding, lol

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I remember not worrying abour paying the mortgage. I remember saving up for a full Techniques multi component stereo system with 4 foot tall speakers and thing that was all that mattered in the entire world.

I now tell my 2 1/2 year old son to "get a job" regularly. obviously I an kidding, lol
I have to ask it has been bugging me for "MONTHS NOW" What in hell does the screen name TVDinner Mean?

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
I remember when I could get it up and keep it up for hrs at a time.
I just want you to know how badly I wanted to comment on that particular statement but, I'm supposed to be setting a good example as your Mod so, I'll have to forego this one.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Let it be known Duchess...the fry pan assassin has already jumped in on it...and he's a "Super" mod!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Speed is key on the field at the linebacker position!

No doubt about it Ron. It's amazing how fast the game is on Sundays as compared to NCAA football! The NCAA guys are fast, but I don't think people realize how fast the NFL game is. Amazing!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
the fry pan assassin has already jumped in on it.
It's the ol' double standard, Tuna...You shoulda heard the way he cussed in private the other day after I said a bad word in another thread...He told me, with several colorful adjectives, exactly what he thought 'bout my indiscretion.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
I remember when I could get it up and keep it up for hrs at a time.
I just want you to know how badly I wanted to comment on that particular statement but, I'm supposed to be setting a good example as your Mod so, I'll have to forego this one.
Well let me say that statement was meant for you too comment on!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Damn if he is that strict, I bet I am on a shorter leash then I thought!!!

Who ever he is!!!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

I'm just getting my jollies by jerkin' his chain...Damn shame I halfta admit that.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts