Watch Freeks banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

"Good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Chris tmasdecorations. The bad news is that I had to take my fake man down after 2 days. I hadmore people come screaming up to my house than ever.
Great stories. But twothings made me take it down.

First, the cops advised methat it would causetraffic accidents as they almost wrecked when they drove by.

Second, a 55year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder almost killedherself putting itagainst my house and didn't realize it was fake until she climbed to the top (she was not happy). By the way, she was only one of manypeople who attempted todo that. My yard couldn't take it either. I have morethan a few tire tracks where people literally drove up my yard."

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

What watch is he wearing? :lol

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

D!!!! That is the funniest damn thing I've seen or heard in a long time!!
Sorry you had to take it down but at least you know there are still people I this world that care!!
:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:c:c:c:c:c

CJ

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

As I posted already - that is literally the best thing I have seen in a long long long time. Very funny!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.