Watch Freeks banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

notfitting properly. Take a link out and its too tight, put a link in and it's tooloose and you can't use the last micro adjustment. Well I went to my buddy’s goldsmith shop and had him drill a new set of holesnear the end of the clasp with carbide drill bits. I had the watch tight on the wrist and with the micro adjustment having another hole it now fits perfectly. I had this exact same issue with a Traser Super Sport, it seems that some bracelets with a diver’s extension don't allow you to use the very last micro adjustment but this did fix the issue for me.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

falcon4311 wrote:
notfitting properly. Take a link out and its too tight, put a link in and it's tooloose and you can't use the last micro adjustment. Well I went to my buddy’s goldsmith shop and had him drill a new set of holesnear the end of the clasp with carbide drill bits. I had the watch tight on the wrist and with the micro adjustment having another hole it now fits perfectly. I had this exact same issue with a Traser Super Sport, it seems that some bracelets with a diver’s extension don't allow you to use the very last micro adjustment but this did fix the issue for me.
falcon - that has to void any warranty correct?

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I have this issue with a lot of my watches actually, well at least anything with a dual deployant clasp. This is the other reason I am not a hug fan of Renato's I can t size them perfectly.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

I would assume so butI have a Deep Reef with the exact same bracelet so if it came down to it I could just swap it out.

·
Registered
864 Posts
imported post

When i send a watch in for repair never send the bracelet! so if you had a problem with the watch just send the case! Alot of dive watch clasp with a dives extension dont have but one or two micro adjustment holes because the extension has to fit under the clasp! Sinn U1 and Omega seamaster are examples of no micro extension holes just a half link and sinn u1 on rubber no adjustment!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts