Watch Freeks banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

Just expanding my "eyesight" brotha - i aint going nowhere- this is HOME!!!

:wf

CurrentTime wrote:
Sure . . . go ahead and join other forums . . . see if we care! :lol

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

G , it is definitley a modded seiko, looks like a skk173, but it could be a couple of them, ...seiko has a good couple of models with that case shape(vintage or new) that gets modded.......it looks like it was modded with plongeur hands and monster lume markers.........very slick actually.....

I just put a deposit down and am purchasing this watch.......

its a modded seiko skx173with ceramic coated bezel, beadblasted , super oyster bracelet with solid end links and screws in bracelet, stainless chapter ring and custom plonguer hands..........from Jay at motorcity watchworks..........who I have invited here to sign up as well.........

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

yes - he joined -and posted this one and a couple of others in his intro thread - very nice Don -i like that alot

guess i'm going down the SEIKO Modded road - they are sweet!!!

Congrats on your new watch -looks great (i'm slightly jealous)

tattoo chef wrote:
G , it is definitley a modded seiko, looks like a skk173, but it could be a couple of them, ...seiko has a good couple of models with that case shape(vintage or new) that gets modded.......it looks like it was modded with plongeur hands and monster lume markers.........very slick actually.....

its a modded seiko skx173with ceramic coated bezel, beadblasted , super oyster bracelet with solid end links and screws in bracelet, stainless chapter ring and custom plonguer hands..........from Jay at motorcity watchworks..........who I have invited here to sign up as well.........

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Don - He signed up and started an Introduction thread today.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:

Sweet watch Don. Congrats!!! my friend.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.