Watch Freeks banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
6,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It became on sale in April, a run of just 99 and all gone (rats). The CREPAS Scuba 500:

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
That's a nice watch. Shows some similarities to the Steinhart Ocean 1. Still a very nice watch with some noticeable differences that's for sure. What is the movement in that guy?

·
6,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a nice watch. Shows some similarities to the Steinhart Ocean 1. Still a very nice watch with some noticeable differences that's for sure. What is the movement in that guy?
ETA 2824-2.

·
Super Moderator
14,708 Posts
That's a beauty GW that's for sure, but don't worry something else will come up from either them, or someone else that will catch the eye, guaranteed ! :smile-thumb:

·
6,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
510 Posts
I ordered one of the Scuba 500's, they sold out quick. The hands don't bother me if they do I'll have them switched out....there are plenty of hand options for the mov't available. Will post some pics when it arrives probably in July.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
great looking watch MINUS the mercedes hands. I just do not like those hands at all....including on Rolex

·
6,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A little Eterna KonTikiesque......and that's a good thing. Cool looking watch for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That Kontiki Super is making me lose sleep many a night :D :D :D :D

Reactions: scotty and #four

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,890 Posts
That Kontiki Super is making me lose sleep many a night :D :D :D :D

After seeing the quality of my Kon Tiki Date, this puppy is starting to look really, really nice, polished case really blings it up "Breitling" style!

Only minus for me is the tiny hours hand, that would take some getting used to.

Reactions: scotty
1 - 15 of 15 Posts