Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as you guys know I ordered that Bulova moon watch, well I just ordered my first dive watch. I really like that broze and green look.

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Congratulations on a nice looking watch. Some nice colour variations in that particular range. The crown placement at 2 makes for a change.

You're certainly on a roll and yes, you may well have a problem, albeit not a bad one

·
Super Moderator
10,311 Posts
Whoa, very nice Shaker ! :eek: :) That one is sweet as they say !!! :smile1:

What a terrific first diver to add to a collection ! ..Not only does it
just look amazing design, and color combination wise. But it's so
different, and not too many people even have this watch out there.

BIG congrats 2 U ahead of time sir !!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, it won't ship till july so I have time to wait. I forsee many other watches filling the time and being added to the collection before that one gets here. :smile-thumb2:

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
"May have" a problem? Come on!

Looks promising, I also like to see a crown not jammed at 3:00 like nearly everyone does, and congrats on your first diver. I'm sure you'll be satisfied with just one diver, so good to get it out of the way. :D

·
Registered
631 Posts
Your right you do have a problem. But it's fine you can just forward that handsome watch to me. Your welcome 😎. Being out on the road any chance you can pick it up in person? Check out the facility.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your right you do have a problem. But it's fine you can just forward that handsome watch to me. Your welcome 😎. Being out on the road any chance you can pick it up in person? Check out the facility.
I don't get to Baltimore at all. Currently, I am on my way to Syracuse then Indy. My real problem is one we all have I think. I can't buy every watch I want lol.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Nice looking bronze and green diver .. PS , you’ll enjoy that Bulova Moon , I’ve got one when it was on preorder , it’s a nice high quality made watch , the “box” sapphire crystal rocks .

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Very nice pickup, I love the color/case combo. The unique case shape with the high mount crown guard and crown. Great hand set, hour markers and that bezel just finishes a great overall package. Congrats and enjoy. :smile:

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Shake:
Altho I havent sprung for a Bulova Moon Watch I do have 3 other Bulovas
2 of the 262 khrz models and a Marine Star.

Back n tha day I owned a WW2 surplus A11 made by Bulova and 3 other
watch companies. Long gone now to buy a Hammy RR watch for my job
on the RR.

Lou Snutt

1 - 15 of 15 Posts