Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After wasting too much time thinking about it without pulling the trigger, I finally contacted BandR (B&R) Bands here on WF through PM about purchasing this strap. I got a fast reply from Ron explaining the sizes and easy adjusting. I quickly paid and received tracking number in less than 2 hours. Great Service !

I got it yesterday and I'm loving it on today with the watch I had in mind for it. Feels like great quality and I love the look. If anyone is on the fence about it, just JUMP !

They have other color combos to choose from.

Thank you, Ron and B&R Bands!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Darn, where was this post a week ago when I was tearing my hair out to find the right strap? First page I click on has the exact strap and xl size I need. Looks like I'll be stocking up on these bad boys. Thank you Luis for posting. Do they give a discount for freeks?

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Darn, where was this post a week ago when I was tearing my hair out to find the right strap? First page I click on has the exact strap and xl size I need. Looks like I'll be stocking up on these bad boys. Thank you Luis for posting. Do they give a discount for freeks?
I hope you get one. I paid $30 and don't know of any discounts at the moment but I haven't researched. It's $5 more with black PVD hardware. This is the XL on my 8.25in wrist and would fit bigger by easily adjusting the Velcro.

He posted on the Straps and Accessories For Sale Section here on Watchfreeks.

I'll be getting another one in 24mm for my only bronze watch soon. The one on pics is 22mm.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Looks fantastic Luis!! Very unique Enjoy

Reactions: Luis Alfonso III
1 - 10 of 10 Posts