Watch Freeks banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Long Time Member
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arrmitron has some interesting quite inexpensive watches. Below is one I have on the way. Note the claimed water resistance rating. Functions include: chronograph, lap time, alarm, dual time, military time and back light. Price on Amazon currently $19.99. My other Armitron is their red LED digital watch.

Watch Analog watch Clock Amber Font

·
Super Moderator
20,186 Posts
Oh nice Astro, I don’t know what’s cooler really, the design, along
with color combo, or that price !! 😎😎

And it’s great to just hear about Armitron to tell the truth in general.
I mean we seemed to always see them years ago on TV and in
magazines. But I haven’t seen them a ton in recent years. However,
I guess they are still creating some extra cool, AND affordable
watches !

Fantastic news, along with pick-up !

An AWESOME Armitron congrats to you ahead of time there !!!

·
Super Moderator
20,186 Posts
:D(y)(y) OMG, looking at that one, you or we immediately think many thousands of $ Gary Seven. o_O

It's mind boggling how something that looks like it should be on
the front of a watch magazine can cost so little. 😮It's got to be a
watch that you get a lot of comments on too I imagine. ..Wow, just
wow, the Bang for the Buck awards has another star Gary. ..Cannot
thank you enough for sharing a look at this head turner !!!

·
Watch Freek
234 Posts
I am truly amazed at how they can sell that watch for under the cost you would pay at a fast food restaurant and it is good-looking. People always complain about the cost of things but then you see a versatile watch that can wear and do everything under the sun for such little money

·
Super Moderator
20,186 Posts
Tom;

Not my post for the Super Speed but here is a link to a eBay listing for one. Cost with shipping and tax about $13.64.

Rich Wood

😊(y) Oh man, thanks so much for the heads up, as well as look
at that one too !!! I 😉 I fixed the mistake and thanked Gary Seven
in the above post. ..Some times my fingers move before my eyes it
seems Astronut.😄

·
Senior Novice
3,665 Posts
I am truly amazed at how they can sell that watch for under the cost you would pay at a fast food restaurant and it is good-looking. People always complain about the cost of things but then you see a versatile watch that can wear and do everything under the sun for such little money
Agreed. Your expectations are present when you drop 20 bucks for a new watch; how could you be disappointed if it functions as described? I think my first square g-shock was 23 from eBay with a bent tang, it looked new and I loved it to death.
That's a fun color scheme astro, and I like the look of it. Congratulations on another cheapy!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts