1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have to ask myself sometimes...

"Self...what the hell were you thinking??!!??"

I turned on that damnable Shop channel and saw the Dynasty Tourbillon as a TTV and bought it without thinking! I had no idea the size...the amount of jewels...even what the strap was made of.... NO FRICKIN CLUE!

But still I bought it!

I ordered the goldtone version...:eek:

I ...honestly think I have a disease! They should have a 1-800 number for watch addicts! Don't bother calling it though, because they will have their hands full with just me!:WW

Thanks for looking...I guess.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Randy,

I'm speechless LOL!!! :%:%:%:%I have some more watches for sale. If you call that 1-800 number you mentioned and press 3 and then the # sign it will re-direct you to my home number where I can sell you some morewatches LOL!!:lol

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Randy,

I'm speechless LOL!!! :%:%:%:% I have some more watches for sale.  If you call that 1-800 number you mentioned and press 3 and then the # sign it will re-direct you to my home number where I can sell you some more watches LOL!!:lol
The sad thing is I DID look at your post,and that of another 30 people looking for God knows what...

I hope I don't regret this...:WW

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
imported post

Randy, I think you might be pleasantly surprised with your purchase.

This is what you'll find at option 3 of that 80 number phone call.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/yZXZAlfykpo&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Randy,

I'm speechless LOL!!! :%:%:%:%I have some more watches for sale. If you call that 1-800 number you mentioned and press 3 and then the # sign it will re-direct you to my home number where I can sell you some morewatches LOL!!:lol
HEY YOU WEREN'T INVITED!!! :madd

READ THE TITLE:loljust messing around lol

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

rb-86 wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Randy,

HEY YOU WEREN'T INVITED!!! :madd

READ THE TITLE:loljust messing around lol
:%:%:%:%:%I'm still waiting for Randy's call LOL!!:lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts