Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hahaha...I just like how that title sounded ~

Is it ok if she's a bit of a tomboy as long as she still possesses all of her beautiful feminine qualities ?

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

Of course, My wife could dress to kill in our youth and bait a hook and clean a fish when needed.

·
Registered
837 Posts
imported post

Yep, my wife raced stock cars in her younger days and built her own engines and won her share of local championships against the guys. And she modeled lingerie in her younger days also. Package deal, model and mechanic, lol.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

One of the things that attracted me to my wife is that she is stunningly beautiful, but also into cars, sports, etc etc.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

This question almost does not warrant a reply..almost...it shows how little you know about us men. Of course it doesn't matter, not in the slightest.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
This question almost does not warrant a reply..almost...it shows how little you know about us men.
On one hand you are absolutely right, it doesn't warrant a reply...On the other, I do know a great deal about men & what they like but, I have a dilemma in regards to what I can post about & staying within those bounds is ALWAYS very difficult for me...I try to come up with topics that are fun & will get a response outta you guys& it's not always easy to find something that will keep a group of men entertained so, there are going to be moments when my topics tend to be banal& inane...My apologies to all..:)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
Spaceview wrote:
This question almost does not warrant a reply..almost...it shows how little you know about us men.
On one hand you are absolutely right, it doesn't warrant a reply...On the other, I do know a great deal about men & what they like but, I have a dilemma in regards to what I can post about & staying within those bounds is ALWAYS very difficult for me...I try to come up with topics that are fun & will get a response outta you guys& it's not always easy to find something that will keep a group of men entertained so, there are going to be moments when my topics tend to be banal& inane...My apologies to all..:)
Duchess - I think you MISread Marc's comment but leaving out the last part, lol
He was not putting down the topic at all I believe.

Your topics are great and we love them.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Anomaly wrote:
I don't mind is she can check under my hood at all!
Veeery cleverly put Alan.:) Or just maybe my mind is in the alley.

There's nothing wrong with her having a bit of tomboy edge to her. Truth be told, my wife can throw hands as well as many of the guys I know. She still has a very sensitive female side to her though...at times, kind of a strange dichotomy.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

TVDinner wrote:

I didn't think he was & to be honest, even had he been, I would prolly agree with him...Most of these topics come to me as I'm standing buck naked in the tanning booth & I have 8 minutes to kill...How's that for a visual...I know many of my topics are "out there" but, so am I...

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
TVDinner wrote:

I didn't think he was & to be honest, even had he been, I would prolly agree with him...Most of these topics come to me as I'm standing buck naked in the tanning booth & I have 8 minutes to kill...How's that for a visual...I know many of my topics are "out there" but, so am I...
Duchess;

I was going to PM this to you but I will post it here for all. I very much enjoy your posts. I think I respond to everyone. I apologize if my poor attempt at humor missed the mark. My point, IMHO, a women who is a tom boy and enjoys sports or cars or whatever is a bonus for most men. Not a negative in any way, shape or form. I don't think most of us would even notice the tom boy aspect, it would be more about what a great girl she is as she has some similar interests as me. Also, it would not matter if she didn't have all those interests. I've been married 28 years (to the same women :%) and I like watches, sports and many other things that my wife has little or no interest in. However, there are many things that we do have the same interest in that makes our marriage work.

Again, my apologies. I was not putting down the topic. I enjoy them and please keep them coming.

Marc

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
TVDinner wrote:

Most of these topics come to me as I'm standing buck naked in the tanning booth & I have 8 minutes to kill...How's that for a visual...
KEEP TANNING 4 TIMES A DAY THEN, hahahahaha

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

For me the answer is NO! Total turn off for me seeing a hotty doing yard work, Checking the oil or any other manly thing. Just not my thing I guess!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
TVDinner wrote:

Personally, that is a fantastic image to me! Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Now when it comes to being a tom boy, I have NO problems with that at all. I didn't marry one though. My wife of 23 years knows nothing about cars, the lawn mower watches and a number of other "manly" things but that's OK. She's a fantastic cook a great companion and a wonderful mother!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.