Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

A week ago or so CJ (Seattle) sent me a PM asking for my address. This came out of the blue and was totally unexpected. CJ said he had something to send me that I might "dig". Well "Dig" was an understatement. This surprise package arrived today and I was completely blown away with CJ's generosity. He sent me a brand new hardbound book detailing the history of the Edelbrock Automobile Company and it's family. I just wanted to publicly thank CJ for his generosity. This couldn't have come at a better time for me. What a great present from a great person. Thanks again CJ for your thoughfulness. Here is a picture of the book I received.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Thanks for the mention Rob and really glad you like the book! Just another thanks to another great member that makes the Freek Dome such an amazing place!!!
Enjoy and wear your vest DAMNIT!!

CJ
Thanks again CJ. I'm actually wearing the vest again. LOL!! It was our conversation that persuaded me to put it back on again.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

It was our conversation that persuaded me to put it back on again.

In a word....GOOD!!:b:c:b

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
Seattle wrote:
Thanks for the mention Rob and really glad you like the book! Just another thanks to another great member that makes the Freek Dome such an amazing place!!!
Enjoy and wear your vest DAMNIT!!

CJ
Thanks again CJ. I'm actually wearing the vest again. LOL!! It was our conversation that persuaded me to put it back on again.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Thanks Rip....I think??? LOL:%
As hard as you tried Rip......I always knew there was a great guy in there!!! :%:% (Our secret)

Pics of the Mad Man wrist shots????:b:b:b

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
Yeah he is pretty cool and giving Cat I will say, we didnt always get along but I pretty much like him now!!!LOL

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

When i get home CJ, I am in Silverdale at the Nuclear naval base until Saturday.

Seattle wrote:
As hard as you tried Rip......I always knew there was a great guy in there!!! :%:% (Our secret)

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
Yeah he is pretty cool and giving Cat I will say, we didnt always get along but I pretty much like him now!!!LOL

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

I look forward to them.
Don't blow anything up while you're there..........:%:%:%:%

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
When i get home CJ, I am in Silverdale at the Nuclear naval base until Saturday.

Seattle wrote:

CJ

RipitRon wrote:

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Funny you say that because I was sitting on a crate talking to a group of naval personell, they where all alughing at me. I asked what was so funny, one guy said do you know you are sitting on a tomahawk missle. I stood up and continued without missing a beat!

Seattle wrote:
I look forward to them.

CJ

RipitRon wrote:

Seattle wrote:

CJ

RipitRon wrote:

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Rip's a$$ blown off courtesy of Uncle Sam!!!:%:%:%

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
Funny you say that because I was sitting on a crate talking to a group of naval personell, they where all alughing at me. I asked what was so funny, one guy said do you know you are sitting on a tomahawk missle. I stood up and continued without missing a beat!

Seattle wrote:
I look forward to them.

CJ

RipitRon wrote:

Seattle wrote:

CJ

RipitRon wrote:

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I have been Screwed by Uncle sam for years Being blown would be a bad deal!!!:%

Seattle wrote:
Rip's a$$ blown off courtesy of Uncle Sam!!!:%:%:%

CJ

RipitRon wrote:

Seattle wrote:
I look forward to them.

CJ

RipitRon wrote:

Seattle wrote:

CJ

RipitRon wrote:

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Well that Rat *******!!!:madd:madd If he only knew....another 150lbs, 20 years of Karate and a baseball bat I just might go down and kick whatever a$$ he has left from that the Tomahawk missile !!!:%:%:%:%:%

CJ

DenFromNM wrote:
LOL well you are in my book no matter what Ron says about you...LMAO

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.