Watch Freeks banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Every once in a while I will go into a jewelry store to compare retail prices vs. online prices. I'm happy to report that it is still much cheaper to make your purchases online even when you include shipping, Handling, and tax. I wanted to look at the Citizen that I have on order. This retails for about $475. They told me that they would take an additional 25% off of the watch making the price $356.25 not including sales tax. I'm happy to report that I only payed $129.60 after my Bing cash back from WOW. This also included free shipping. The Salesman asked me what I payed for this watch online and I felt bad telling him. Of course he through the warranty details and the authorized dealer information. I explained to him that I only purchase from authorized dealers and that the warranty's are still good. If you ever want to justify your online purchase price just stop into one of your local jewelry stores. You will feel much better, trust me.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

Well in response to my original post. I received my Citizen Eco-Drive today and it does not seem to want to hold a charge and start ticking so I guess when you go to the jewelry store you at least know the product is working before you pay for it and walk out the door. When you order online you won't know what your getting until it arrives.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.