Watch Freeks banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Aloha Fellow Freaks !!

I managed to snag one of 5 remaining BLACK/Rose Gold Conquest. at the close out price I could not let it go by !!! Please excuse the photography foe various resond I WAS FORCED TO USE My BlackBerry

This one is Numbered 89 of 366

Then, when I went back to get some specs and...

Info from the Shop I see

5 Value pays on everything and the CD Copper Faced Gun Metal Crossfire is back is back in stock with 3 remaining so next week I'll introduce my:

Chase-Durer Men's Crossfire Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch - J174597
Clearance: $417.59 Save: $181.41 (30% off) or 5 ValuePays: $83.52 Retail value: $1,095.00 Regular price: $599.00 Shipping & Handling: $14.99 Select Color: COPPER

Now, if the Anniversary Bolt ever shows up......

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

CD makes an awesome watch for sure. I have owned a couple of them and love them. The quality is there and the price is right. CONGRATS on your new CD and wear it well and in good health!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

great looking watch- congrats!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

I have to say this watch is Awesome....Congrats and wear it well...Thanks for sharing..

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

WOW congrats glad you were able to pick up another one, Nice conquest you got there.

·
Registered
27 Posts
imported post

Great looking CD Conquest. I know you will enjoy the CD gun metal Crossfire w/copper dial. I have one but cannot send any pictures since my oldest son recently borrowed it. Not sure if and when I will get it back. But maybe seeing your pictures when you get it will remind me to ask how my watch is doing on it`s visit to Texas

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I would like to add a CD to my collection. I'm afraid that they will be hard to find anymore at low prices. That is good and bad. Good for maintaining there value and bad b/c they will be harder to afford.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Two very nice pickups, the conquest is amazing looking, and i cant wait to see pics of your crossfire. i have one in steel with blue dial and it isan amazing watch........

and watchguru58, check out www.promenadewatches.com

they are an authorized dealer of chase-durer and there prices are pretty discounted.....maybe not as discounted as shops clearance prices, but pretty good.............check them out......

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

I would have liked to have one of these, and I almost did, but I elected to get the 2 strike force.

Great Watch you got there!!!

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
imported post

I have the same watch in your pic....Got it as a gift from Marianne Chase...I LOVE THAT WATCH!!! Congrats

1 - 14 of 14 Posts