Watch Freeks banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

[align=center]I was most definitely surprised to find a Silver tone & rose tone S.U.G. Multifunction, Master Calendar Automatic/Mechanical Skeleton man's watch![/align]

[align=center]Very nice. Thank you and God Bless you Charlie and all of yours.[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]

[align=center]Then There is the surprise of the VicEdelbrock Sr's1936 Ford Roadster Limited Edition 1/18th Scale Die Cast Metal Replica![/align]

[align=center]AWESOME![/align]

[align=center]

[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]

[/align]

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Way to go Seattle!
Congrats and enjoy TR, those great Items. Wear the SUG in good health. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

That is totally awesome!!!

The watch is beautiful!!! and the car is a great bonus.

what is written on the back of the car?

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Very Nice! Indeed.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
That is totally awesome!!!

The watch is beautiful!!! and the car is a great bonus.

what is written on the back of the car?

Looks like Jr. Edelbrock 12-17-07

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

so that is a SIGNED die cast car. holy crap - that could be worth something and is very cool. Seattle - tell us more about the car also please!!!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Way'ta go Seattle! Kudos to ya Bro! Love the case on that SUG "TR"!! Always did. The ribs/grooves on the sides are very cool!! Wear it well Bro!!!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

WoW...congratz...Those are some really good macro shots...What a bonus to get...Wear it well..and a big kudos to Seattle WTG....

·
Registered
837 Posts
imported post

Wow, congrats on the new swag, the watch is great and the car is even better, how cool. Kudos CJ, very generous of you sir.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Great watch....but to a die cast collector like myself...the car is the real treasure!!! That's one rare autograph!!!! I have lot's of NASCAR drivers autograph's...but that one...on an Edelbrock diecast...OMG.!!! Talk about a grail!!! You need to get a display case for that one and get it inside!!! And for goodness sakes...do not do anything to the Box!!!! The box is 3/4 of the value of the whole thing!!! I have Dale Earnhardts autograph along side Richard Childress' and it is one of my Grails in NASCAR Collecting!!! I also have a 1/64th scale car in a display case from when Dale Sr. won the Daytona 500 in 1998...it has a piece of the track from Daytona after he won the race....another of my grails...and I have his 1986 Chevy Monte Carlo, Wrangler car from "The Pass In The Grass" from the Winston. I also have several cars autographed by Mark Martin...my all time favorite driver...along with many autographed cards.

CJ...DUDE...you out did yourself with the diecast and the autograph.....awesome!!!!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

My Mother said, "Oh, you going to give that to Logan for Christmas?" Logan is the 7 year old Grandson, I said "NO!"

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Thanks Larry! It was my pleasure!:b

CJ

Bichondaddy wrote:
Great watch....but to a die cast collector like myself...the car is the real treasure!!! That's one rare autograph!!!! I have lot's of NASCAR drivers autograph's...but that one...on an Edelbrock diecast...OMG.!!! Talk about a grail!!! You need to get a display case for that one and get it inside!!! And for goodness sakes...do not do anything to the Box!!!! The box is 3/4 of the value of the whole thing!!! I have Dale Earnhardts autograph along side Richard Childress' and it is one of my Grails in NASCAR Collecting!!! I also have a 1/64th scale car in a display case from when Dale Sr. won the Daytona 500 in 1998...it has a piece of the track from Daytona after he won the race....another of my grails...and I have his 1986 Chevy Monte Carlo, Wrangler car from "The Pass In The Grass" from the Winston. I also have several cars autographed by Mark Martin...my all time favorite driver...along with many autographed cards.

CJ...DUDE...you out did yourself with the diecast and the autograph.....awesome!!!!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
imported post

Both nice prizes.I have 2 S.U.G.s and really like them both.And the roadster was definately a nice touch.
ken

1 - 18 of 18 Posts