Watch Freeks banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
imported post

HI Rob,
it is an excellent and very excited post. watches are really splendid and awesome. i love these watches very much. really sophisticated collection.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
imported post

arnie11 wrote:
Resume:

Watch Collection Curator.

Duties: Responsibe handling & care for Rob's aka Donut's Timepiece Collection. Experienced in all phases of cleaning, timekeeping, polishing and especially ..... wearing.

Why? A collection of this calibre needs a curator. I have had previous experience as one already and I would make an excellent choice for this position (which I have just created), especially when travelling abroad. This is where you will need most of my expertise as it is just too chaotic when conducting business or just going through customs for a world businessman such as your self to constantly keep track of these valueable timepieces. What's more, my services and time are very flexible. I can be wherever you need me in very short notice, but would prefer a permanent postion so you might as well get a room ready. .........................................

SO!!!!!! Am I hired????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO??????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :%:%:%:WW:WW:WW:WW:WW

He probably did a background check Arnie:b

·
Registered
15 Posts
imported post

hi Rob,
Patek 5970 J - i saw it one of friend's hand. it is really looks awesome. i am also thinking to buy a one. but waiting for the Christmas.

·
Registered
211 Posts
imported post

I just changed my pants after seeing your Panerai thread... Now this... Goodness gracious man! Really nice to see someone enjoy it.. You're one classy dude.. Simply awesome!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
imported post

One of these days...

Do you perhaps have a larger collection of not-just-pateks?

I feel like I saw some very similar photography in a huge forum post linked from reddit.com (watches subreddit). It was linked as a benchmark for watch photography.

Have to say, if I had watches as nice as yours I'd figure out how to take nice pictures of them. Looks like you have that nailed.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

dutch wrote:
One of these days...

Do you perhaps have a larger collection of not-just-pateks?

I feel like I saw some very similar photography in a huge forum post linked from reddit.com (watches subreddit). It was linked as a benchmark for watch photography.

Have to say, if I had watches as nice as yours I'd figure out how to take nice pictures of them. Looks like you have that nailed.
Rob(Donut), has many watches, Patek, Panerai, Rolex , Vacheron Constantin, just to name a few.

·
Registered
78 Posts
imported post

Thats an amazing collection! Thanks for taking the time to share

·
Registered
434 Posts
imported post

jlovesseconds wrote:
Wow,never have seen that many Patek's in one place,very nice Rob,i know this is old thread but i never saw until now
Same here, Had not seen this thread before. What an exquisite, remarkable collection of Patek watches.

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
imported post

wow thanks so much for sharing. i thought i was in europe for a moment. i love the fact that you use and wear these expensive watches rather than keeping them locked up in a safe. Excellant photos

·
Registered
3 Posts
imported post

Rob,
Just a simply jawdropping collection of Pateks. In my own humble opinion no other can touch the craftsmanship of a Patek. I own a few Patek P pocketwatches. Very early very ornate. in the safe, will post photos later.

Good Sir, Congrats on amazing taste.
*JUST LOVED THE FIRST SHOT OF THE DOFFED PATEK AT THE BASE OF THE WINE GLASS...Chateau Rothschild Mouton?

Godspeed

21 - 40 of 50 Posts