Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Updated.....shipping confirmation received today 10/19!!!! Anticipation.

When I really looked at the prices on the shop I just had to have the Chase-Durer Strike Force GMT 2. Right about in the middle as far as size that I like so good there. Tritium tube lume too......guess my next NFW and the Hammy will have to wait a while. I guess I can blame Don a little because of his earlier post today had me feeling a little shaky about not having too much of CD on the shop in the future. Thanks for looking.

[*]Bracelet: Stainless steel [*]Movement: Swiss Ronda 50524H Quartz [*]Crystal: Sapphire [*]Crown: Screw down [*]Clasp: Push button deployant [*]Bracelet Measurements: 8-1/2" L x 22mm W [*]Case Measurements: 45mm [*]Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

dude , thats awesome that you were able to pick one up.......i think you will love it........cant wait to see it at the ggt.........

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

very nice - can't wait to see it!

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Very nice I was gonna get that one in the Black IP, but got the Trackmaster ProII instead.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

DenFromNM wrote:
Very nice I was gonna get that one in the Black IP, but got the Trackmaster ProII instead.
I don't think there is a CD I don't like. That one is sweet too.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

this will be my next purchase for sure........wont be able to pick one up till sometime early next year but cheapest i can get one is at princeton watches for $600-wich is a good price........

or if i come across one in a trade or sale area on one of the forums.....

i love this watch and will have to have it.........i have a feeling most of my collection from now on will be chase durer's........they are just that good.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:
this will be my next purchase for sure........wont be able to pick one up till sometime early next year but cheapest i can get one is at princeton watches for $600-wich is a good price........

i love this watch and will have to have it.........i have a feeling most of my collection from now on will be chase durer's........they are just that good.

yeah I like that one big time. that is some serious $ and is definite grail.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

jb182 wrote:
Wore that watch today - you'll love it! Its in the middle of my size range too.
Is the lume as good as I am hearing on this Strike Force?

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

tattoo chef wrote:

And if you go to the chase site they are sold out!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Grabbing these up from the shop right now at these prices leaves a great taste in my mouth. Wonder when and if they come back to the shop if the prices will still be as much of a steal? Still a few others I wouldn't mind grabbing up.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

CONGRATS on your new CD! They make a great watch and that Special Forces UDT is one awesome watch too!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

Thanks for the kind thoughts on my first CD guys. I am really looking forward to this watch maybe even more than I was looking forward to my SAS. Even though I will still buy Invicta I am moving in a different direction hopefully and I see this as a big start.

Does anyone know if the shop ships these or do they come directly from CD?

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

I think he shope ships them, mine came from Kansas I think and I know chase is located in Cali.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

DenFromNM wrote:
I think he shope ships them, mine came from Kansas I think and I know chase is located in Cali.
yours came from kansas...............well shops located in minnesota and their return dept is in bowling green , kentucky..........so where does kansas come in play........lol.....

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

My Bad I meant Kentucky, the midwest is all the same to me LMAO

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

I just thought somebody might know. I know I have heard a few companies shop takes the order but the item ships directly from the company. I just couldn't remember who that was.......not a big deal.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

if its a J # it ships from shop

all others (V #'s) ship direct from the company

i ordered a Sturhling and got it today!! i didnt realize they were in NYC!!!

got it FEDEX !!! cool

1 - 20 of 25 Posts