Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this watch at Costco the other day for $139.99, liked the style and the price, so I just bought it. It's my first Citizen, my first Eco-Drive, and I just realized, my first chronograph. The model number is CA0437-55E It's a black ion plated chronograph. I had never seen it with the blue highlights. It feels great on the wrist and looks great.

Some pics:

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Nice Work!! Very good looking. Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gary

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Congratulations they are superb but I warn you that Eco-Drives are more addictive than crack.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Gary:
Watch yer self Gary
Next thing you will be doin will be snagging a Citizen Eco Zilla or.Auto
Zilla.
A tool watch if there ever was one

Lou Snutt

·
Registered
265 Posts
You can find some really good deals at Costco, especialy Citizen. I found a $250 Citizen there for $99 I see we are in the same area, I live in Dania Bch.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Sweet Gary! I think you will enjoy it very much. Ecos are fine watches. Very cool!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have a few of the ECO watches you will enjoy it . Looks great and durable. wear it in good health

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Gary:
I'm a dyed in the wool Citizen/Miyota guy.
Have a few Citizens. Did you know 80% of all Citizens are now EcoDrives?
Guess EcoDrives have "seen the light" (sorry about the pun).
My fave is my EcoZilla. Surfing for that Citizen with wide racing stripe
dial for under $200.00

Lou Snutt

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A little problem. I've had this watch in pretty heavy rotation for almost two years (I really enjoy wearing it). However, I recently noticed the black ion coating is wearing off on the bottom and outside of the wrist area.

Does anyone have any strap/bracelet recommendations for this wonderful timepiece?

·
Registered
98 Posts
A little problem. I've had this watch in pretty heavy rotation for almost two years (I really enjoy wearing it). However, I recently noticed the black ion coating is wearing off on the bottom and outside of the wrist area.

Does anyone have any strap/bracelet recommendations for this wonderful timepiece?
A black, or better yet, black/blue NATO perhaps?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts