Watch Freeks banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Updated with photos.......arrived 10/19

Trying to stay in the NBZ until January is going to be hard. I will make a big effort now but my love of yellow dial watches just overcame me. I also don't have a pro diver in my collection so I thought what the heck for around $75.....Should arrive early next week. Purchased Saturday or so just forgot to post......my post car accident gift to myself.

photobucket error.....no pic

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Congrats on the PD. That watch looks great with the yellow dial. Sits nice and comfy on the wrist too. Wear it well. They both look great.:)

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Well got my first Pro Diver today. Not bad for a $75 watch. Yellow dial is sharp.

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

would like to see this watch on a bracelet already.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

I have had the watch on all evening and will probably wear it tomorrow. The rubber strap is pretty comfortable. A bracelet would probably be nice however but not sure the look would be any better as I think the rubber strap lends to the overall look of this version of the PD.

·
Registered
563 Posts
imported post

Very cool! I used to have yellow sickness then I moved on to blue sickness and orange sickness. Now I have finally arrived at,,,,you guessed it, Greeeeen sickness, check with me tomorrow,,lol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts