Watch Freeks banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
imported post

Budabear wrote:
Oops I forgot the most important thing. The Pineapples! You have to bring home a case or two. If you didn't experience the Hawaiian pineapples the first time, or the shaved ice, you can't miss it this time. You have never had a pineapple until you have had a Hawaiian Dole Pineapple.

We brought home two case and they were gone in a flash.
BB-

I know exactly what your talking about when it comes to the pineapple and shaved ice. We did that last time we were there. Yum!!! That pineapple is incredible because it's not the same as the pineapple you purchase on the mainland.:b

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

Rob

What are you doing for vacation this year????????

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

You're going to Hawaii???? With George! Won't people talk????

·
Registered
435 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
I hope you'll share some of your pretty pix with us...I really dig lush, tropical plants...just sayin'.
Hey Duchess;

How about a large tropical transplant who is also a lush ???:):)

xxoo

·
Registered
435 Posts
imported post

Figuring out your schWatchguru58 wrote:
maui_freek wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
maybe you can meet up with maui from this site and he can give you the inside scoop on the good places to hit!
I sent him a PM a few days ago and haven't heard back from him. Ed, where are you brother? LOL!! Maybe he thought I was going to try and stay at his house LOL!!!
Aloha Bro !!!

I sent you a reply to you PM look in your inbox!! I would be VERY happy to show you around the Vally Island!! We have to get together !! In your PM you never mentioned anything about coming to Maui !!!! Only the North Shore. PM your itinerary andsome times when you can take a break from sitting on the beach listening to your beard grow to get the "insiders'" tour of Maui ( Maui no ka oe ) .

ALOHA HWF's (Hawaii Watch Freeks);

How about turning the visit from Watchguru58 into a WFGT will enough of us be able to have a get together either on Oahu or on Maui?? What do all of you think ?? We should all try to pull this off ! not only do we get to greet one of our mainland Ohana but I bet that if we were to invite some of the product reps for SNBC products they just might try to come ! what could be better for them ? A "business" trip to Hawaii !!!! what do all of us think ????

Please RSVP !

Mahalo
-Ed
Ed-

I will check my PM's. I will be in Maui on May 11th, 12th, and 13th. I will be in Oahu on the 8th, 9th, & 10th. I will have my laptop and G1 there so we can communicate.I would love to meet up with you. When I get my plans a little more finalized I will PM you. I will be staying at Turtle Bay in Oahu and Napili Shore in Maui.

I think a WFGT on the Islands would be fantastic. I will bring some of Georges confiscated watches to share with everybody Ha Ha LOL!!!
Weellll this is going to be close !!! I'm visiting my sons in Baltimore from the 3rd to the 12th so.. our only possible day is the 13th ! , we have to make this work - should we leave it for th 13th or do you have flexibility in your schedule ???

Code:
Mon 03MAY DELTA 1196        OK     N   LV KAHULUI-MAUI  1250P    F     40D
AR LOS ANGELES   908P          COACH

Mon 03MAY DELTA 2098        OK     N   LV LOS ANGELES   1155P    V     42F
AR ATLANTA       708A#         COACH

Tue 04MAY DELTA 1876        OK     N   LV ATLANTA       830A           28D
AR BALT/WASH IN  1024A         COACH
TL            

Wed 12MAY DELTA 1883        OK     N   LV BALT/WASH IN  1110A          28D
TL                          COACH
AR ATLANTA       100P        

Wed 12MAY DELTA 2087        OK     N   LV ATLANTA       145P     F     42D
AR LOS ANGELES   349P          COACH

Wed 12MAY DELTA 1477        OK     N   LV LOS ANGELES   510P     F     42D
AR KAHULUI-MAUI  801P          COAC

·
Registered
435 Posts
imported post

Budabear wrote:
Oops I forgot the most important thing. The Pineapples! You have to bring home a case or two. If you didn't experience the Hawaiian pineapples the first time, or the shaved ice, you can't miss it this time. You have never had a pineapple until you have had a Hawaiian Dole Pineapple.

We brought home two case and they were gone in a flash.
If You like the Dole then you would have to try the " Maui Gold " Maui Gold makes Dole seem like a tough, dry and tasteless piece of cardboard

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
imported post

maui_freek wrote:
Figuring out your schWatchguru58 wrote:
maui_freek wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
maybe you can meet up with maui from this site and he can give you the inside scoop on the good places to hit!
I sent him a PM a few days ago and haven't heard back from him. Ed, where are you brother? LOL!! Maybe he thought I was going to try and stay at his house LOL!!!
Aloha Bro !!!

I sent you a reply to you PM look in your inbox!! I would be VERY happy to show you around the Vally Island!! We have to get together !! In your PM you never mentioned anything about coming to Maui !!!! Only the North Shore. PM your itinerary and
some times when you can take a break from sitting on the beach listening to your beard grow to get the "insiders'" tour of Maui ( Maui no ka oe ) .

ALOHA HWF's (Hawaii Watch Freeks);

How about turning the visit from
Watchguru58 into a WFGT will enough of us be able to have a get together either on Oahu or on Maui?? What do all of you think ?? We should all try to pull this off ! not only do we get to greet one of our mainland Ohana but I bet that if we were to invite some of the product reps for SNBC products they just might try to come ! what could be better for them ? A "business" trip to Hawaii !!!! what do all of us think ????

Please RSVP !

Mahalo
-Ed
Ed-

I will check my PM's. I will be in Maui on May 11th, 12th, and 13th. I will be in Oahu on the 8th, 9th, & 10th. I will have my laptop and G1 there so we can communicate.I would love to meet up with you. When I get my plans a little more finalized I will PM you. I will be staying at Turtle Bay in Oahu and Napili Shore in Maui.

I think a WFGT on the Islands would be fantastic. I will bring some of Georges confiscated watches to share with everybody Ha Ha LOL!!!
Weellll this is going to be close !!! I'm visiting my sons in Baltimore from the 3rd to the 12th so.. our only possible day is the 13th ! , we have to make this work - should we leave it for th 13th or do you have flexibility in your schedule ???

Code:
Mon 03MAY DELTA 1196 OK N LV KAHULUI-MAUI 1250P F 40D
AR LOS ANGELES 908P COACH

Mon 03MAY DELTA 2098 OK N LV LOS ANGELES 1155P V 42F
AR ATLANTA 708A# COACH

Tue 04MAY DELTA 1876 OK N LV ATLANTA 830A 28D
AR BALT/WASH IN 1024A COACH
TL 

Wed 12MAY DELTA 1883 OK N LV BALT/WASH IN 1110A 28D
TL COACH
AR ATLANTA 100P 

Wed 12MAY DELTA 2087 OK N LV ATLANTA 145P F 42D
AR LOS ANGELES 349P COACH

Wed 12MAY DELTA 1477 OK N LV LOS ANGELES 510P F 42D
AR KAHULUI-MAUI 801P COAC
ED-

The 13th should work finebecause it is our last day on Maui. We are flying out of Maui on the evening of the 13th . We will be flying on the "Red Eye" and our flight leaves at 2043 hours. I think we could certainly get together on that day for sure. We will have to check out of our room around 11 or 12 I'm sure and our rental car will not be due back to the airport until 2000 hours. I think we could get together sometime between 1300 and 1800 hours if that works for you. I will get with you when the time gets closer, but I think we are going to pull off the first WFGT in Hawaii Woo Hoo!!!! :bI look forward to meeting you Ed :l

·
Registered
507 Posts
Many of us had a childhood wish to see a world full of strange creatures that have a body with half of a human body and half of a fish body. If you still have a wish to witness such a world, then the Mermaid cave Oahu is a dreamland for you. Mermaid Cave Oahu is placed at Nanakuli Community Park/ Nanakuli Beach Park / Kalaniana’ole Beach Park.
The word “Oahu” means “The gathering place.” This island has beautiful geography. The structure of the caves is dangerous in some parts.
Though the government here does not allow too many human visitors to keep the natural beauty out of any unnatural touch. And as underwater caves in Oahu, this should be obvious in your wishlist. Here we wish to provide you with a guide about the mermaid cave Hawaii.
Dude why would you post to a thread that's 10 years old and the OP is banned???

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
What childhood wish doesn't include Poseidon's wrist-shot, or a glimpse into his dive watch collection?
Cuto's on the add placement tripztour.

61 - 76 of 76 Posts