Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I just booked my summer vacation to Hawaii. I will be leaving on May 8th and returning on May 14th. My wife and I will be celebrating our 11 year wedding anniversary (May 10th)on the beautiful islands of Hawaii. We were unable to go last year to celebrate our 10 year anniversarybecause our baby was too young.

I will be staying at the Turtle Bay Resort in Oahu for 3 nights and then we will fly over to Maui and spend a couple nights at the Napili Shores Resort. I'm surprising the wife with this vacation so hopefully she likes it. :b:b

I'm looking for ideas from those who have been there as to what activities we should do while on both islands. We were in Kauai 2 years ago and had a blast. I plan on visiting Pearl Harbor and the Polynesian Cultural Center. We have surfing and scuba diving planned as well.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Weird....I did not get my confirmation emailed to me. Rob are you sure you bought me a ticket too???:%

Dude!!!!! How cool is that! I am very happy for you and Mrs. Rob, you guys should have a great time......Ho'omaika'i 'ana !!!:b

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
I just booked my summer vacation to Hawaii. I will be leaving on May 8th and returning on May 14th. My wife and I will be celebrating our 11 year wedding anniversary (May 10th)on the beautiful islands of Hawaii. We were unable to go last year to celebrate our 10 year anniversarybecause our baby was too young.

I will be staying at the Turtle Bay Resort in Oahu for 3 nights and then we will fly over to Maui and spend a couple nights at the Napili Shores Resort. I'm surprising the wife with this vacation so hopefully she likes it. :b:b

I'm looking for ideas from those who have been there as to what activities we should do while on both islands. We were in Kauai 2 years ago and had a blast. I plan on visiting Pearl Harbor and the Polynesian Cultural Center. We have surfing and scuba diving planned as well.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Weird....I did not get my confirmation emailed to me. Rob are you sure you bought me a ticket too???:%

Dude!!!!! How cool is that! I am very happy for you and Mrs. Rob, you guys should have a great time......Ho'omaika'i 'ana
!!!:b

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:

Hey If you and the wife would like to join us that would be a blast. I can get you in touch with my contact and you can meet up with us in Hawaii. :b:b

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

WoW...congrats on your anniversary Rob. That sounds like an amazing vaca..I have not been on vaca in about 4 years...this year I need to get away..Have a great time and take crazy amount of pics.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Jackprime1 wrote:
WoW...congrats on your anniversary Rob. That sounds like an amazing vaca..I have not been on vaca in about 4 years...this year I need to get away..Have a great time and take crazy amount of pics.
Thanks Jack. I will have lots of photos for sure. I just decided that I needed to get away from it all for a while. :l

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Yeah

pic # 1 - Rob & his Krunkle on the Beach

pic # 2- Rob & his krunkle at the Bar having a Mai Tai

pic # 3- Rob & his krunkle at the pool

pic # 4- Rob & his krunkle fishing offshore

Boy is his wife gonna have fun taking pics of ROB & HIS KRUNKLE!!!

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

Watchguru58 wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
Thanks Jack. I will have lots of photos for sure. I just decided that I needed to get away from it all for a while. :l

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

maybe you can meet up with maui from this site and he can give you the inside scoop on the good places to hit!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
Yeah

pic # 1 - Rob & his Krunkle on the Beach

pic # 2- Rob & his krunkle at the Bar having a Mai Tai

pic # 3- Rob & his krunkle at the pool

pic # 4- Rob & his krunkle fishing offshore

Boy is his wife gonna have fun taking pics of ROB & HIS KRUNKLE!!!

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

Watchguru58 wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
:%:%:%:%:%:%There is more truth to that then you know Ha Ha LOL!!! I will be field testing some of my dive watches on this trip.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
maybe you can meet up with maui from this site and he can give you the inside scoop on the good places to hit!
I sent him a PM a few days ago and haven't heard back from him. Ed, where are you brother? LOL!! Maybe he thought I was going to try and stay at his house LOL!!!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Let's see.................... Snow Skiing? Ice skating? Sledding? Ice HOckey? ................................ These are just a few of the many activities that the islan........................................................ OOPS!!!!! Wrong destination!!!!

Have fun Bro and one more thing................................. PLEASE!!!! TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!! :WW:%:%:b

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Dont hurt yourself brotha!!!

:%:%:%:%:t:t:t

Watchguru58 wrote:
:%:%:%:%:%:%There is more truth to that then you know Ha Ha LOL!!! I will be field testing some of my dive watches on this trip.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Tell him he can wear the Krunkle for ten minutes....:%:%:%

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
I sent him a PM a few days ago and haven't heard back from him. Ed, where are you brother? LOL!! Maybe he thought I was going to try and stay at his house LOL!!!

·
Registered
837 Posts
imported post

Very cool, sounds like fun. A guy I work with tries to go over at least once a year. He does seminars and teaches classes over there, so that helps pay for his off time. My vacation this year will be spent as a caregiver for my wife after her stem cell transplant.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

Man....sounds like a great trip. Enjoy yourselves on your second honeymoon.....I guess this will put a crimp in the grail fund.....LOL.....but it will be worth it.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

That is awesome Hawaii is so cool, I have never been to any of the other islands besides the Main island. I had a blast there, it's been about 8 years this year me and the wife went there on our honey moon. We stayed in Kona, and drive around the whole island stopping at all the different beaches, and Went to volcano national park. I wish i could go back some time soon. Wanna borrow my Hawaii for dummies book?:%

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

arnie11 wrote:
Let's see.................... Snow Skiing? Ice skating? Sledding? Ice HOckey? ................................ These are just a few of the many activities that the islan........................................................ OOPS!!!!! Wrong destination!!!!

Have fun Bro and one more thing................................. PLEASE!!!! TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!! :WW:%:%:b
Thanks Arnie. I would take everybody if I could. That would be a fun WFGT LOL!!!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts