Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

OK I need to vent a little LOL... So i was surfing YouTube the other day and ran across a user who had uploaded an Invicta VS Rolex vid.. I'm watching and lordy...it's a Fake Rolex. He starts to slam Invicta saying the Rolex this the Rolex that..it was FAKE...So I looked at his profile. This guy is boasting an impressive watch collection. Problem is, all of the Rolex's he shows are FAKE, and leads me to believe all of the others are as well. I hate a liar trying to brag on fake crap and passing it off as real. He deleted my comments about his Fake Rolex...so I added more! I called him out on my deleted comments, pointing out the flaws in his Rollies. Feel free to watch for yourself.

His YouTube Profile

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I posted a comment. What an idiot.

Just listening to him talk and blab and blab is sad.

But he did say a few positive things about Invicta in the video.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

He goes on to refer to it as a "piece of crap".

Granted, Invicta isn't the end of all watches..but comparing it to a FAKE Rolex.. I think it's the other way around. :)

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

At first I felt sorry for the guy. Maybe he got scammed into a fake. Then I watched the other vids he posted of his watches..and he got called out by someone else about the green hologram sticker. The watch he was showing wasn't suppose to have one, as Rolex had stopped using them by then. So he commented back they he had it added after he bought it and that me made it look for official. I knew right then, he knew what he had.

He commented on one post that Quartz was the wost movement ever made and Automatic's were far more accurate. Now I love my autos, but we all know quartz is way more accurate. He is a total idiot, I am sure of it! LOL

OK..I feel better. :q

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

GoDuke1 wrote:
At first I felt sorry for the guy. Maybe he got scammed into a fake. Then I watched the other vids he posted of his watches..and he got called out by someone else about the green hologram sticker. The watch he was showing wasn't suppose to have one, as Rolex had stopped using them by then. So he commented back they he had it added after he bought it and that me made it look for official. I knew right then, he knew what he had.

He commented on one post that Quartz was the wost movement ever made and Automatic's were far more accurate. Now I love my autos, but we all know quartz is way more accurate. He is a total idiot, I am sure of it! LOL

OK..I feel better. :q
he is obviously just a guy with a video camera who likes to hear his own voice, lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
imported post

i wonder why he is comparing the two in the first place?? its like comparing a sporty Suv to a Rolls Royce?
Entirely different beasts altogether, not to mention extreme price differences.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

This guy is a putz!! He couldn't find his a** from a hole in the ground!!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

i once found my ass in a hole in the ground..........but i was drunk and at a concert, so anything goes.........lol.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Well, I couldn't even get past his profile! A couple of things stood out to me that clued me into his lack of brain power!
1) He NEVER reads. Books are for NERDS ONLY. Which leads me to #2.
Maybe if the a-hole read a little, he would have learned to spell the word "rapping" as opposed to what he wrote! I assume that's NOT one of his passions! Jackass!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts