Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I had lunch with a local Freek Alan( lowcal1) on Friday afternoon and check out what he handed me afterward, because he can.
Watch box only Freeks. My mistake.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

I'm unable to wrap my mind around what you just posted. The case would be a tremendous gift. If you are saying he gave you more than that then my mind is blown.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Thanks for mentioning that Rob; let me clarify, the box only. We're cool but I don't think he likes me THAT much! :)

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Thanks for mentioning that Rob; let me clarify, the box only. We're cool but I don't think he likes me THAT much! :)
Still that is totally awesome. Does your friend need some new friends Ha Ha LOL!!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

A great gift from a great guy to another great guy!!! Kudos to both of you. Now let's see what YOU are gonna fill that with TK!!! Go to it!!

WOW!!! What a gift!!!!!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

TK that is awesome...Very big kudos to lowcal1..that is an awesome case brutha...enjoy it...wow i need one of those in my life...lol

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Now that's funny... I don't care who you are...:lol besides there's no way I could fill the case with all those RESERVE watches TK has...
Eric busted his butt to help pull off our GGT here in socal and I needed to pay him back a little something for his efforts.. I look at it this way.. it's a win win for us both.. HE get's a new 20 slot watch case... AND I get to do what I LOVE.. woodworking..:c
Enjoy the watch case my WatchFreek Brotha & Friend.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

lowcal1 wrote:
TUNAKLLR wrote:
Now that's funny... I don't care who you are...:lol besides there's no way I could fill the case with all those RESERVE watches TK has...
Eric busted his butt to help pull off our GGT here in socal and I needed to pay him back a little something for his efforts.. I look at it this way.. it's a win win for us both.. HE get's a new 20 slot watch case... AND I get to do what I LOVE.. woodworking..:c
Enjoy the watch case my WatchFreek Brotha & Friend.
it makes me really happy to see stuff like this. such good members.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hi TUNAKLLR, that is a nice watchbox, especially for Citizen Eco Drives, with the glass on the top.lowcal1 does nice work, wonder if he sells his watcboxes?Anyway, enjoy it, that is truly a great gift. ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hi TUNAKLLR, that is a nice watchbox, especially for Citizen Eco Drives, with the glass on the top.lowcal1 does nice work, wonder if he sells his watcboxes?Anyway, enjoy it, that is truly a great gift. ....Bob

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

That is a nice gift you received TK, you deserve this kind of gesture. Another one of the good guys in my mind!

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

Bob wrote:
All things are possible Bob... PM me and we'll talk.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

That is a fantastic gift! WOW! Congrats on receiving such a gorgeous watch box! It looks to be very high quality!

ENJOY!

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Very nice, that things is huge, or so it looks!!!! congrats and Kudos to Lowcal. nice JOB!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts